Pirate Cannon Room Code

I know that this is probably not enough, but I have a bird hat and a small pirate rug. :cool1:

i want the sand, but if you could trade the hat and other stuff ad get a few fire windows or captains quarters couches then i will trade.

so

sand
3 windows or couches, or combination

Hi. I have two sand, one window, one pirate insider tour pin. If you still need more then tell me. :Pinkbounc

yeah, instead of the pin if you can get a captain's quarters couch or a firewall then i will trade for:

2 sands
2 combination of fire walls and/or capt. quart. couch

I finally got it all! I have 2 sands, 2 windows, and 1 captain quarters couch. :sunny: !!!!This is from JemtheWonderful!!!!

That is from me! I have all I need! Two sands, one window, and one captains quarter couch! Thank you so much!! I love the room!! My brother still hasn't seen it. Though he is about to get on so he might see it. He did!! He loves it too!! :earsgirl: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter