• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirate bandanas

Mom 2 Two

Mouseketeer
I think I read somewhere that we get bandanas on pirate night. Is this true? Does everyone in the stateroom get them? And if so, does anyone have a picture? We all have our costumes, but just need our "headwear" lol. I don't want to search for bandanas if we will get some. We are on a 4 night dream sailing next month, if that makes a difference. Thanks!!

Yes, they will be in your stateroom before dinner. They are red in color. You could probably google dcl pirate night bandana and find a picture. Just googled what I suggested, and there are pictures.

They've been in our rooms every time.

DisneyCruise20120841.jpg

We were just on the WBPC cruise and did not get them...we went to guest services and were told our SR host should have left them in our room for us...but she never did. :( She delivered them to us the day after Pirate Night with a "here's the bandannas you went to guest services and asked about, madam".

So moral of the story, if they do not show up...go and ask for them.

We were just on the WBPC cruise and did not get them...we went to guest services and were told our SR host should have left them in our room for us...but she never did. :( She delivered them to us the day after Pirate Night with a "here's the bandannas you went to guest services and asked about, madam".

So moral of the story, if they do not show up...go and ask for them.

That's just sad.

Two times they were left in our stateroom (Magic & Dream) and 2 times they were waiting for us at our dinner table (Magic & Wonder). Not sure what determines when they are given to you.

On the Fantasy, they were waiting for us in our stateroom - I can't remember if it was the night before with our navigator for the next day, or if it was when we returned to our room after being in port on Pirate Day and our stateroom attendant had already visited. (Sorry, my photos don't prove either way! My gut says night before though).

They're one size fits all, as you can see below (pirate modeling done at no extra charge ;) ):

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter