Pirate Bandanas on Magic

2disneydads

Mouseketeer
When we last sailed on the Wonder, pirate bandanas were given out for Pirate Night. I saw somewhere on the DIS a mention that DCL might not be giving out the bandanas any longer. Do any recent cruisers know what is the story with the pirate bandanas?

Thanks! We are trying to be prepared with our costumes.

Yeah- we don't usually do the costumes (shirts maybe) so I'd kinda like to know if I need to bring our bandannas from previous cruises!

We had them in Dec when we sailed. Wonder if it's something that stopped doing in 2009?

When we last sailed on the Wonder, pirate bandanas were given out for Pirate Night. I saw somewhere on the DIS a mention that DCL might not be giving out the bandanas any longer. Do any recent cruisers know what is the story with the pirate bandanas?

Just got back from Magic yesterday. We did get bandannas on pirate nite. Take your old one anyway as it is nice to have one different from all the rest.

Just got back from Magic yesterday. We did get bandannas on pirate nite. Take your old one anyway as it is nice to have one different from all the rest.

you JUST got OFF the boat yesterday? How are you doing? I know you MUST be having withdrawls! Thanks for the info!

DVCanuk, who was your cruise director? Do you know if Christiaan is coming back in March?

yeah we also just got back yesterday and yes they did give out bandanas on pirate night. brent is the cruise director right now. clayton is the assisstant cruise director

Yes we got bandana's, but they were what I call a half bandana, triangle shaped. Last year they were full, rectangle. But I will tell you they are kind of small as they barely fit around your head, my head is of averaged size. So if you have your own and you like it, bring your own or better yet get a regular pirate hat.

Picture118.jpg

When we were on the Wonder in February, Luke said that Christaan is scheduled to be back on the Magic in March.

totally off topic - susan, what is the font in your signature? i love it

Yes we got bandana's, but they were what I call a half bandana, triangle shaped. Last year they were full, rectangle. But I will tell you they are kind of small as they barely fit around your head, my head is of averaged size. So if you have your own and you like it, bring your own or better yet get a regular pirate hat.

Picture118.jpg

We have Palo Ressie @7pm for Pirate Night. Will we still get bandanas? Kids will eat in the club or at Topsiders. Will they get bandanas also?? We will be on the Eastern 4/25 to Tortola. Is formal night Sunday or Monday? Can't wait! Looking at 10-15 inches of snow tonight in NH:scared1:

Thanks. That helps!:) Can we wear pirate costumes to Palo or will we feel out of place?
There were very few people wearing pirate costumes to dinner (we had an early seating). We just ran back to the room to change before the party.
Also, Palo has a dress code and I doubt the pirate costume is on it. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter