pirate and fireworks on 4 day?

nruddell

Earning My Ears
I have come to the experts with my question that I can not seem to find an answer to. I am leaving for a 4 day cruise on Christmas Eve. We are so excited! I was telling my 5 year old about the pirate party and fireworks. Now I am thinking I read somewhere that they do not do that on the 4 day cruises. I have searched on the internet and can not find the answer, so does anyone know?

I have come to the experts with my question that I can not seem to find an answer to. I am leaving for a 4 day cruise on Christmas Eve. We are so excited! I was telling my 5 year old about the pirate party and fireworks. Now I am thinking I read somewhere that they do not do that on the 4 day cruises. I have searched on the internet and can not find the answer, so does anyone know?

I was on the Nov 30th cruise 4 night cruise and we had pirate night and fireworks

Thanks for responding! I am so relieved. I thought I was going to have to break my son's heart with bad news.

Just got back from a 4 day and we had Pirate night and the fireworks. It was awesome!

Dont forget to check which movie is playing onboard.

We went to watch the Robinson's 2 days before our cruise and they were showing it onboard. :(

ALSO!!!

We did not plan on using the "daycare" the cruises have since the trip was all about our little girl. However a friend she made was going to it and our girl wanted to go too so we let her. Turns out that (a) it was great fun for the kids (b) at the end of the cruise they have a "graduation" and the kids get a cruise shirt and a MM mortar board hat.

So win win for the little ones and the parents.

The pirate themed dinner is on 4 and seven nights. At least that is what I have read in trip reports. Only the 3 night doesn't have a pirate menu that night, as there is jsut not enough nights, but on 4 nights you repeat one resturant and one of those nights being pirate night, so they do a pirate menu then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter