Pirate Adventures-- 6/4

SorcererDonald16

DIS Veteran
Anyone gotten in there yet? I was 44th or so in the queue to start, and just got DC while in 8th spot. For those who have gotten in, does it require you to play Jungle Cruise? If so, I know not to waste my time trying to get in line again (the game still does not work for me :sad2: ).

ETA: never mind, just read the room description (didn't have time before when it was first showing up on the list). Oh well, no quest for me. :guilty:

I got in the room, read the quest description, hit play this quest, and got dc. And when I logged back on it wasn't on my Q button so I have to wait in line again. There wasn't even anyone on the list of people with best times when I got in.

I can't even get in the queue now. Why can't VMK get better servers?

I am doing it now. Task 7 says to say the magic word needed to activate Pirate magic. I typed in Yoho yoho! That is not working. Any other ideas?

Thx! I finished with awful time...over 30 minutes. :rotfl: Oh well, it was fun anyways. :goodvibes

I walked everywhere in jungle cruise. Did I miss an obvious spot? Since I'm at 25 minutes I doubt I will get anything. Don't know how ppl got it done in 7 minutes.

kaeoboy said:
I walked everywhere in jungle cruise. Did I miss an obvious spot? Since I'm at 25 minutes I doubt I will get anything. Don't know how ppl got it done in 7 minutes.

It is behind the post on the dock.

This is the second time I am doing a quest and the item does not show up. arg. I will try log out and back in again.

Logout and back in again, it shows up now. It is near the post by the E in GAME. You can see part of the gem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter