Piping in Wishes Firework Music for Dessert Party - Worth It?

CMA21

DisBride 2013
So we're having a DP at the GF Marina the night before our wedding as a welcome party. DF's parents are paying for it, and they are being more then generous. When we got the BEO back I saw that the cost to pipe-in the wishes soundtrack was $775.00(!!), so we decided to cut it. I really wanted the music, but I just can't justify that cost. Now I'm worried that my guests viewing the fireworks might not get the full experience of why I love those fireworks so much, and that I might miss the soundtrack too. Has anybody had a DP there without the music, and did you miss it? Or have you had the music and what did you think??

So we're having a DP at the GF Marina the night before our wedding as a welcome party. DF's parents are paying for it, and they are being more then generous. When we got the BEO back I saw that the cost to pipe-in the wishes soundtrack was $775.00(!!), so we decided to cut it. I really wanted the music, but I just can't justify that cost. Now I'm worried that my guests viewing the fireworks might not get the full experience of why I love those fireworks so much, and that I might miss the soundtrack too. Has anybody had a DP there without the music, and did you miss it? Or have you had the music and what did you think??

I am getting married on November 23 of this year. And I was in the same dilemma as you. In order for me to decide if the music was worth it I stood at two different parts of the GF to get the feel. One night I went to Narcosse and there you can hear the music piped in, the next night I stood by the marina where I am having the DP without the music. It's hard for me to say this but it makes a huge difference with the music piped in. We have gone ahead and ordered the music to be piped in. It's a once in a life time event. When is your big day?

I am getting married on November 23 of this year. And I was in the same dilemma as you. In order for me to decide if the music was worth it I stood at two different parts of the GF to get the feel. One night I went to Narcosse and there you can hear the music piped in, the next night I stood by the marina where I am having the DP without the music. It's hard for me to say this but it makes a huge difference with the music piped in. We have gone ahead and ordered the music to be piped in. It's a once in a life time event. When is your big day?

Wow your research makes me feel so much better! I actually decided to go ahead and add in the music, even though it was expensive....but hearing it's actually worth it makes me feel better!

I tried watching Youtube videos on silent, and it definitely wasn't the same obviously, but I wasn't sure if that was because I just wasn't there in person also!

My wedding is on October 13, 2013....just under 2 weeks now!! Getting close! Your's is quickly approaching also :goodvibes

We had our dessert party at the Contemporary Porte Cochere and had the music piped in. I would absolutely say, yes, do it! It really just made the experience complete, especially for guests who have never seen it. It brought the magic you feel within the park into your party.

I've attended a DP with no sound at the Marina... honestly, it was nice to eat and watch the fireworks but the music would've REALLY just completed the entire experience... It's a tough decision to make!

We had it piped in too, it was worth it because after the fireworks they let me plug our ipod in to play more music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter