Piortizing Tickets

CdnDisneyNut

<font color=coral>What way does the "C" go again?<
I have a 3 day non hopper ticket and also I have 2 days remaining on an non expiry park hopper ticket. Does one ticket have to be used first before the other ticket. Or can I go back and forth from ticket to ticket. (day 1 non hopping, day 2 hopping, day 3 hopping ....) Do I need to tell the CM at the gate on what ticket to use on that day?

I have a

A. 3 day non hopper ticket and also I have

B. 2 days remaining on an non expiry park hopper ticket.

C. Does one ticket have to be used first before the other ticket. Or

D. can I go back and forth from ticket to ticket. (day 1 non hopping, day 2 hopping, day 3 hopping ....)

E. Do I need to tell the CM at the gate on what ticket to use on that day?

A. & B. Sounds good.

C. No. The choice is up to you.

D. Yes, if you like.

E. No, that's not how to do it.
If your tickets are in your MDE account (and accessed via a MagicBand,)
you must take your MB to any Guest Relations outside any park gate, or at TTC, or at either DTD Guest Relations...
and tell the CM there which ticket you want to use NEXT.
(S)he will then set that ticket to the highest priority.
You can do this as many times as you need to.

Follow up question:
If I had my tickets prioritized in Aug and I'm returning tomorrow, do I need to "re-prioritize" them if I still want to keep them in the order they were? (I want my Non-exp admissions to just stay there indefinitely until such time as I no longer have an AP)

Follow up question:
If I had my tickets prioritized in Aug and I'm returning tomorrow, do I need to "re-prioritize" them if I still want to keep them in the order they were? (I want my Non-exp admissions to just stay there indefinitely until such time as I no longer have an AP)

The ticket priorities won't spontaneously change,
BUT, it is certainly worth a stop to CHECK the priorities
before you enter your first park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter