pinterest invite?

Does anyone have an invite to share? I've been waiting since last week and I'm going crazy! So much good stuff I need to gather!

We have an Xbox with Kinnect and Wii. For a beginner, couch potato what would be a good video game to buy? Thanks!

Hi, would someone be so nice as to send me a pinterest invite? I've been waiting so long to get one off the site, I can't wait to start!!
my email is: christinad01 [at] hotmail [dot] com
Thank you!! :)

I would love for someone to send me an invite. I have been on the waiting list forever and would love to start looking thru some ideas. My email is a2thfairy@cfu.net. thanks so much

I too am on the wait list and am totally addicted! Would LOVE if someone wouldn't mind sending me an invite :)
Readsmommy at yahoo dot com
TIA! (don't have enough posts to add email, coming out of lurkdom, clearly I addicted :) )

I too am on the wait list and am totally addicted! Would LOVE if someone wouldn't mind sending me an invite :)
Readsmommy at yahoo dot com
TIA! (don't have enough posts to add email, coming out of lurkdom, clearly I addicted :) )

Should be sent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter