• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

pinterest invite?

I would love an invite too please (sarahthelen at msn dot com). I have been on the waiting list for a long time.

Thank you much :goodvibes

Sorry system wouldn't allow regular email format.

Can someone please explain what this is????

Just google it & look at it. It shows lots of everything, crafts, home designs, recipes, etc...
It looks pretty addicting :laughing:

I've been on waiting list to join too. If anyone can invite me, please let me know & I'll PM my email address.

Thanks!:flower3:

Jag, Lear, Calypso, Sthelen, and HelloIrishkitty.... your invites have all been sent! If I missed anybody, please send me a PM with your email address.

My friends keep raving how awesome it is...I should check it out! Put myself on the waiting list but no official email as of yet. If anyone here has an invite left I'd appreciate it greatly!!! My email is semiimportantstuff@gmail.com

:banana: <---- This would be me after getting an invite

My sister posted something about this on FB today so I decided to take a look...Do I have the right site? http://pinterest.com/

I went to check it out and I keep seeing two naked guys, one chewing on the others butt! :eek: :confused3 :lmao:

My sister posted something about this on FB today so I decided to take a look...Do I have the right site? http://pinterest.com/

I went to check it out and I keep seeing two naked guys, one chewing on the others butt! :eek: :confused3 :lmao:

It's the right site...the image you're referring to is definitely controversial, seems it's creating quite a conversation there. I am hoping to get on there and find inspiration for my home decorating and scrapbooking! :thumbsup2

Okay, I have been snooping around Pinterest since I first saw this post and its very addictive! Would some please send me an invite cause I'd love to start pinning some recipes for xmas :santa:

I also am on the waiting list and would love to get an invite. Pretty please?!?:flower3:

If you can send an invite, please pm me and I'll give you my email.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter