Pin's

linze

Earning My Ears
Is it unlikely to get a pin after you've booked? I booked last wk for Feb. 2014 and now I'm hearing all about these pin's being sent out. Help please :)

Is it unlikely to get a pin after you've booked? I booked last wk for Feb. 2014 and now I'm hearing all about these pin's being sent out. Help please :)

We have always been booked by the time a PIN comes for our dates. It is random as far as anyone can tell. Good luck! :goodvibes

We have also received a pin after booking. Good luck!

As the pp's said, pins are random with no rhyme or reason, so it is possible to get a pin after booking :).

We have gone to WDW a few times and stayed at a WDW resort 3 times - never received a pin - never. :upsidedow

We order the WDW advertisement DVD each year to see what is new.
We were even AP holders for 4 years.

No pins - No discounts offered to us.

We have friends who go about every 5 - 7 years - never order the WDW advertisement DVD and always stay at a moderate.
They seem to get a pin every time they go.
Our friends go to WDW in May or August. Both busy times of the year. They are not DVC owners and never had an AP ticket.
But they get pins for discounts, free food offers, and the list goes on.

Our friends have an uncommon last name.
Our last name however is very common. Lots of people in the phone book with our last name - none related to us :rotfl:

So maybe you need a unique last name to get pin codes & discounts ? :confused3

We have gone to WDW a few times and stayed at a WDW resort 3 times - never received a pin - never. :upsidedow

We have friends who go about every 5 - 7 years - never order the WDW advertisement DVD and always stay at a moderate.
Our friends go to WDW in May or August. Both busy times of the year. They are not DVC owners and never had an AP ticket.

Our last name however is very common. Lots of people in the phone book with our last name - none related to us :rotfl:

My last name if fairly common. I would go into your Disney account online and update it. Maybe you checked a box at one time asking not to receive communication. It's worth a try. Good luck! :goodvibes

I laughed at this because I used to get snail mail pins quite a bit with my uncommon Italian last name. I get married and we go to WDW every 2 years and no pins. Stupid easy last name. First and last time I will ever curse you! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter