Pins?

bgohre

Always be the second one in the outhouse. It's goi
So, if you already have a reservation and you get a pin code, is it generally for an upgraded hotel?

I have never received one before so I'm a little new to them.

^^^ Did you receive a PIN? If so, please read the fine print. All PIN code offers are different. Each offer is for a specific discount. For example, some PIN codes will be for a percent off the room rack rate. Other PINs are for free dining and/or for a free gift card. Others will be for "adults play/eat at kids prices," or for "kids play/eat free," etc. Most PINs have specific dates attached to them with black out dates (mostly holidays and/or busy times).

If you already have a resort reservation and you receive a PIN that can be applied to your dates, call Disney. They will apply the PIN code discount to your reservation provided there is availability. That's why it's important to call them soon after you get the PIN, so as to make sure the rooms allocated for the offer are not all booked before you call them.

Hope you get a PIN! :wizard:

We got a pin but the 4 for 3 deal was a better rate than the 40% off deluxe. We used our pin to book another trip in June. I hope there is a better bounceback offer when we get there in a few weeks.

We already had a reservation and my TA was able to apply the 40% to that reservation. Saved us aalmost $2000:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter