Pins/Lanyards/Trading?

thedarksyde

I like food and star wars and disney and things
I am trying to slim down on things I am bringing, but if they trade pins I am interested, how common or uncommon is it to see people wearing pins/lanyards? Do the Cast members trade pins? Are they different than in the US?

CMs in Tokyo do not trade pins, and I'm not aware of any gathering spots for guests to trade pins. There are also fewer locations at which pins are for sale. But while a few pins are duplicates of U.S. releases, there are many, many pins not available in the U.S. - i.e., for TDR attractions and for park events.

One of the few shops (if not the only shop?) in the parks that specializes in pins is at the exit of Pirates of the Caribbean; it has a small sign stating that there is no pin trading at TDR. From someone else's photos.

I will be in the parks in May and was wondering if anyone knew of any places / meets that locals organise outside the parks??? A park with no pin trading is going to be very strange.
Still mega excited about visiting though!!!!!

I will be in the parks in May and was wondering if anyone knew of any places / meets that locals organise outside the parks??? A park with no pin trading is going to be very strange.
Still mega excited about visiting though!!!!!

I don't think it's ever caught on as a fad like it has in the states.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter