Pins! I need more pins! A Fall Time Trip Report. New 11/6 Admitting Defeat!

DisneyCrafter said:
Aww, I'm glad I could help. I'll admit that I have the Disney blues, too. Not as bad as after the past few trips, though.

My husband loves it and I like the collect the ones that appeal to me. He is obsessed with completing a collection.

Are you going to do a trip report?

My disney blues are definitely going now after reading a lot of reports and stuff :) yeah I stared my trip report yesterday, link is in my signature :)
I've caught up with your trip report, nice safari pics :D hope to see an update some x

I'm slow... but I'm still here reading along! :wave2:

I'm apparently slow to get an update posted, too. :rotfl:

More please :)

Yes, Ma'am! :goodvibes

My disney blues are definitely going now after reading a lot of reports and stuff :) yeah I stared my trip report yesterday, link is in my signature :)
I've caught up with your trip report, nice safari pics :D hope to see an update some x

I'll have to check yours out this evening! I'm about to work on an update now. Should be up this evening. Yay!

Thank you ladies for sticking with me. I still plan on finishing this TR. I've not had as much DIS time as I'd like, I've been reading (well, lurking) on TRs and the like but with grad school, work, and still trying to sell our house, things are hectic. :) That's life, though.

Sunday, November 4 Cont:

Its time, the moment youve all been waiting for: The New Fantasyland tour!

It was a bit of a conundrum to check in for our tour because the representatives that were supposed to be registering us werent where they said they would be at the time they said they would be so after waiting around for nearly 30 minutes, a couple of cast members agreed to process the guests signed up at the town hall. We were quickly on our way and still ahead of schedule.

168_zps0592af25.jpg

170_zps7576fea1.jpg

DSCN2258_zpsa3f5a9ff.jpg

There were cast members at the entrance to the New Fantasyland and we showed our wristbands and were on our way in. We were sooo excited and I took SO MANY pictures. Ill let the pictures do most of the talking&

This first thing we did was get in line to meet Gaston! He was so in character it was a great experience.

175_zps27719e78.jpg

We then headed straight over to Be Our Guest. I reallllly went picture happy in here.

DSCN2122_zpsdafdb57a.jpg

DSCN2120_zpsd2f0a175.jpg

DSCN2126_zps844a6ddb.jpg

DSCN2131_zps2efbb2f7.jpg

172_zps88c12099.jpg

DSCN2138_zps2e3f7849.jpg

DSCN2188_zps3620d592.jpg

DSCN2145_zps872dcaf1.jpg

DSCN2156_zps56951387.jpg

DSCN2171_zps3c0fe5e3.jpg

DSCN2178_zpsfd477e4f.jpg

DSCN2189_zpsbf83d1d0.jpg

DSCN2203_zpscb62ae75.jpg

(CONTINUED IN NEXT POST)

Up next? Why, Gaston’s Tavern, of course!

176_zps10a4e9c7.jpg

DSCN2244_zps24037ce5.jpg

DSCN2223_zps5dc50680.jpg

(Love the tribute to the fountain, BTW!)

DSCN2228_zps5c70114a.jpg

Let’s have a peek in the gift shop, shall we?

DSCN2229_zpsaf949812.jpg

DSCN2230_zps726000ea.jpg

DSCN2250_zps54b0f02a.jpg

Then we were ready to ride the Under the Sea Adventure!

DSCN2259_zps36915b39.jpg

DSCN2256_zps23a41a69.jpg

DSCN2268_zpsa834116c.jpg

DSCN2293_zpsd16f8622.jpg

DSCN2309_zps1e9c38f0.jpg

DSCF1616_zps949614ba.jpg

I’m pretty sure we could have done Enchanted Tales with Belle as there were people in line for Ariel’s Grotto that had different colored wristbands than us but we were starving by the time we were done with Ariel’s Grotto, so we decided to skip it. *Gasp!* I know but it’s something new we can do next trip.
Overall, I was over the moon excited with the New Fantasyland, especially with the Beauty and the Beast related things. I have loved that movie ever since I was young and I was so excited to see ‘come alive’ in Disney World. My personal favorite was Be Our Guest and I am definitely looking forward to dining there on our next trip.

Coming up next: An evening in Magic Kingdom and an unwelcomed guest makes a return.

I'm not THAT boring am I guys? Come on! If you're in lurkdom come out! I want to know people are reading my TR. I hate to leave things undone but my life is CRA-ZY right now and this can be easily pushed-aside.

Gosh, that just sounds like a cry for attention doesn't it? :rotfl2:

Either way, I have BIG NEWS! (No, I'm not having a baby...yet!) Our townhouse is under contract! We found a buyer after 7 long months. We'll be closing (hopefully) on April 19 and moving into our new home the same day. We'll be living on the same block that my husband grew up on and we'll have a backyard, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and an amazingly huge unfinished basement. We definitely won't be going to Disney this year because we're busy saving money but hopefully I'll be running at least a 10k if not a half-marathon in Disney next year. Oh, and Greg received an amazing raise this week. Somebody is definitely looking out for us. God is good!!!

Oh my goodness! Sorry guys! Life is crazy ATM. Just bought a new house (that needs some TLC) and I started grad school in January!

On top of that my hard drive crashed and I can't retrieve the data unless I pay $$$. I lost all of my pictures from 2012 and 2013, including my pictures from the November trip. I'm not sure what I want to do. Most places charge upwards of $600 just to look at it.

Luckily I have the ones on Photobucket for what I have posted so far on this TR. I might have one more post worth of pictures uploaded. I do want to finish, though. So even if its just a summary, I'll have it done soon. Promise! :)

Hope that everyone is having a great summer so far! We're off to Michigan tomorrow to vacation with family. At the end of August we are going to Destin for a week and we're driving so that should be an adventure!

Glad to see you back here Rachael! Have a fun trip! I'll be here waiting for more TR updates when you get back. :thumbsup2 I totally understand life getting in the way - I'm glad it's for good reasons (aside from the computer issues). :goodvibes

I had an update all typed up a few weeks ago and then the computer decided to delete it. Ugh!

It seems that many of the TRs I had subscribed to have also been neglected. Real life is definitely getting in the way of my Disney time! We moved in May and our house has been needy. Things have been calming down with it, so hopefully we can do more home improvements on a slower schedule. School is eating all of my extra time. All. of. it. I'm a third done with the program, so only 8 more classes to go and an internship semester and I'll be a school librarian with a master's degree in library and information science! My goal to finish is Spring 2015.

As far as this trip report, I don't have anymore pictures to share from this trip. My old laptop definitely ate them. I would like to do a write-up because I don't like leaving this unfinished!

However, we ARE supposed to be spending just a little bit of time in Orlando on our trip coming up so soon, so I'm sure there will be some (or a lot) of Disney packed into that short time and I'll definitely make sure to take pictures to share!

If you could spend just ONE day in Disney and NOT go to the parks. What would you do? Please share details!

Hi Rachael! Sorry your computer ate your pictures! But please do share the rest of the details of your trip.

One day at Disney without a park... I'd rent a pontoon boat and cruise around the Seven Seas Lagoon, visit Downtown Disney, have dinner at a Disney resort restaurant and either watch Illuminations from just outside the International Gateway or watch Wishes from one of the resort beaches. :thumbsup2 Do you have a trip to Florida in the works?

Hey enjoying your trip report.

Just a side note. Please be careful buying those pin lots. Some of those pins are what I am learning are called scrappers. If your DH is into collecting pins there are several groups on FB that are a wealth of knowledge.

I just HATE leaving things unfinished but I just don't think that I am going to be able to finish this TR. I don't have anymore pictures and it's been a year since the trip and things are fuzzy. At least you got to see the New Fantasyland pictures!

Greg and I actually went to Magic Kingdom for one afternoon/evening in September. We went to Destin for a week but flew in and out of Orlando and drove to/from Destin from there. (We are so not road trip people, it was a 6 hour drive and it was soooo long and boring!) We went on Night of Joy and spent 9 hours in the park. We got to ride everything we wanted (multiple times, too). But we realized just how much we love the Disney bubble. Destin was beautiful and we'd love to go back with a group but we are just so happy in Disney World.

Next year is our 5 year anniversary and we hope to do something special to celebrate; we are hoping for a long weekend in New York. We definitely want to go to Disney World next fall (early October) for Food & Wine. We were planning on Europe but with moving into a new house this past spring and it needed a lot of TLC, it just isn't going to happen.

I have been pretty non-existent on the DIS because I started school in January and it pretty much eats up a lot of my free-free time (aka the time that I just putz around doing whatever). I miss it, though.

When I have a better idea of when we'll be going to WDW next year, I'll definitely start a PTR.

Sorry guys but thanks for reading this much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter