PIN's and bouncebacks

swasyluk

Earning My Ears
I am obsessed with WDW but I am still fairly new at the in's and out's of discounts as my first trip was in September (and to answer the question in your mind, I'm 28 lol). Can someone give me an example of the amount of discount one would recieve with a bounceback or PIN code?

I am obsessed with WDW but I am still fairly new at the in's and out's of discounts as my first trip was in September (and to answer the question in your mind, I'm 28 lol). Can someone give me an example of the amount of discount one would recieve with a bounceback or PIN code?

Well, a bounceback is a discount that only applies if you book your next trip while you're checked in at one of the Disney resorts. The current BB is a room-only discount that is (IIRC) 25 percent off values, 30 percent off mods and 35 percent off deluxes and deluxe villas.

Pin codes are discounts that Disney sends specifically to you either via email or snail mail. They can be for any type of discount: free dining or room-only and the room-only percentages can vary from 10 percent up to 40 percent (though only military discounts have gone as high as 40 percent this year, the rest of the discounts have seemingly topped out at 35 percent).

There are AAA discounts too, if you're a member. And some travel agencies get special discounts, I think. Hope this helps! :goodvibes

Thanks! DH and I are planning another trip in November, so hopefully we can get either if those discounts :)

swasyluk said:
Thanks! DH and I are planning another trip in November, so hopefully we can get either if those discounts :)

I don't think you quite understand the bounce back concept. If you don't have another trip to Disney planned between now and November, you won't be able to book a bounce back. For example, we were just there in late January/early February and on the second day of the trip, I called the BB phone line and booked our October trip using that discount. If November is your next trip, then you would have to use either a pin that was sent to you or whatever discount Disney offers the general public.

Does the bounce back offer have to apply towards the following year? We are going this December but would like to go back in 2015 for our 30th anniversary to attend the Food and Wine Festival.

Does the bounce back offer have to apply towards the following year? We are going this December but would like to go back in 2015 for our 30th anniversary to attend the Food and Wine Festival.

The bounce back discount that would be offered to guests staying in select Disney resorts in December 2013 would be for select dates in 2014. They wouldn't have released the 2015 room rates yet.

Missyrose said:
I don't think you quite understand the bounce back concept. If you don't have another trip to Disney planned between now and November, you won't be able to book a bounce back. For example, we were just there in late January/early February and on the second day of the trip, I called the BB phone line and booked our October trip using that discount. If November is your next trip, then you would have to use either a pin that was sent to you or whatever discount Disney offers the general public.

No, I do understand. I didn't mention that we are going in May also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter