Pinocchios Haus, Pecos Bills, or Cosmic Rays

CharityLynn

DIS Veteran
We are trying to decide which one we will eat at before MNSSHP. We have eaten at all, granted Pinocchios was before it served pizza, back when it was burgers.

Give me your opinions :wave2:

It will just be me and my husband

We like Pecos Bills - their fixings station is awesome with the sauteed mushrooms & onions. Plus cheese to dip your fries in.

My choice would be Columbia Harbor House. Of your choices, I would pick Cosmic Ray's for all the selections offered. They have a toppings bar, too. On our MNSSHP day, we monorail to one of the deluxe resorts. Favorite: either Contempo Cafe at CR or Captain Cook's at Poly (which is in a temp location now, and not offering all the usual selections). Gasparilla Grill at GF we haven't visited since it was remodeled a year or 2 back. I read some good reviews, but no raves.

I second CHH, but out of your choices Pinnochios would be my pick. I did not like Cosmic Rays at all. Maybe I picked he wrong thing, but it felt like I was eating at a gross Burger King.

I'll take a peek at CHH too
Good choice, though I was pleasantly surprised by Pinocchio last time. My flat caprese flat bread was really good, as was my hubby's Italian sandwich. Still not as good as CHH, but a solid option.

We did Pinocchios last trip and it was good. The place was empty so it was a nice reprieve from what was a pretty busy day at MK. We always find Cosmic Rays and Pecos Bill's to be a little chaotic.

Columbia Harbor House is always a must for our trips. We like Pecos Bills too. That is our second choice.

CHH is my favorite, but out of your options I'd pick Cosmic Rays due to the amount of options. I know I'm probably in the minority, but I don't like Pecos Bills at all. Always seem to get sick after eating there. :sad:

I really like Cosmic Rays,the variety is good as is the quality. They do have the burger option of Pecos Bill's if that is what you want. With that said, I am interested in trying Pinocchio's since the menu change to the flatbreads.

We love Cosmic Ray's! We are always happy with our food but go in to it with realistic expectations knowing what we are getting (fast food quality burger and fries with yummy fake cheese sauce and a great toppings bar).

We are trying to decide which one we will eat at before MNSSHP. We have eaten at all, granted Pinocchios was before it served pizza, back when it was burgers.

Give me your opinions :wave2:

It will just be me and my husband

Is Pinnocchios open for the party? I didn't think it is open (but do see Cosmic Rays and Pecos Bill in the list as open). Also, some have suggested CHH, but it closes at 5pm.

Depending on which side of the park we're on when we get hungry, we'll either do Pecos Bill's or Cosmic Rays...both are favorites.

I haven't seen a list of QS locations open for the MNSSHP for 2014 but here are the QS locations that were open in 2013

Counter Service Dining Locations Open During Party:

Casey's Corner
Sweet Treats on Main Street
Aloha Isle
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe (open until 9:00pm)
Westward Ho
Frontierland Turkey Leg Cart (open until 11:00pm)
Frontierland Churro Cart (open until 11:00pm)
Sleepy Hollow
Storybook Treats
Gaston's Tavern
Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe
The Lunching Pad

Snacks will also be available at Main Street Sweets, Aloha Isle, Golden Oak Outpost, Westward Ho, Frontierland Turkey Leg, Sleepy Hollow, Pizza Cart, Storybook Treats, The Lunching Pad.

Not sure what time the other QS locations close but CHH closed at 5pm on party dates in 2013.

Never eaten at Pinocchio's (was closed during our last trip when I was looking for CS). We enjoyed Pecos Bill's, so of your choices that's where I would go.

We like Pecos Bill's but we're heading to Cosmic Ray's for dinner before our party. It's a little bit closer to where the 7 Dwarves M&G will most likely be and we'll just get our food to go to eat in line!

Cosmic Rays is always the first choice for me in MK!
They've got so many different choices, burgers, sandwiches, chicken, salads, there's something for everyone no matter what mood they're in.

Be careful with Pinnochios as I THINK it might close early on mnsshp nights? They usually have a trick or treat trail in there, so I'm not sure about that. P's has a great balsamic flat bread, but aside from that the menu's pretty blah anyways.

We like Pecos Bill's as well for the topping station/taco salad, but find it's super far away from everything come party nights lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter