Pinocchio Village Haus

I was actually going to ask what the vegetables were. I like mushrooms, but not peppers. Is there anything else on it? It sounds good :thumbsup2

It has been a while but I think tomatoes, onions, and a little garlic. Not spicy or anything.

Im from NJ and we have some of the best pizza places right around the corner from us which is the normal NY style pizza. I know that when we are on vacation out of NJ we wont get the NY style and i never expect to but i will take the next closest thing if i have to. That pizza does look good though it is just thicker like the Boboli style crust.

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I know you guys will!) but I don't think Pinocchio ever appears at this restaurant. OP should be aware of that if the only reason this restaurant is on the list is because child likes that movie. Maybe child will enjoy looking at the decor, but I can't remember if you can even see it from all of the tables in the restaurant. If the menu items don't look right for your family, maybe eat somewhere else and pop in here for a drink when your family needs a break?

Thanks for this thread! We never even knew this was here, and hope to try it out this August. And somehow I never noticed it in all the rides on Small World!

I've read though somewhere that it's only open seasonally? Has anyone else found that? Should we be okay last week of August or not, if so? Thanks!

And now, a moment of silence for the departed Figaro Fries....

:guilty:

On a lighter note, it took 26 years and countless visits, but we *finally* got a table overlooking IASW !!! :banana:

I swear, we could have sat there for hours. Waving and making funny faces at the passengers about to meet 'the dolls'.

Good times...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter