• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pinocchio Village Haus

We've eaten at Pinocchio's Village Haus numerous times. The food has always been fresh and good. We always order the Figaro Fries. They are great! If you're lucky, you might snag a table overlooking the It's A Small World ride.

After our trip last year, it became our new favorite CS spot! I love the Italian sandwich and cannoli!

Karla B.

Last year we went right when the restaurant opened and were able to sit by the window overlooking Small World. The kids loved waving to the riders below. My DS shot at the people riding by with a toy pistol. Most of them had a sense of humor and smiled or "shot" back! ;) Oh yeah, the food was good too. :goodvibes

It has become a regular stop of ours. It has a different variety of foods than some of the other places. The food is good, also!

We lov it there my favorite cs in MK!! We always get a peperoni pizza and a milkshake although its more lik ice cream u cant really drink it!

I love this place. You maybe able to tell from my aviator that I love Figaro and there is a whole room devoted to him!! GREAT FOOD TOO!

Yes, they have some good dishes that are not ordinary fires and chicken stirps. The Turkey sandwich with red peppers is YUMYUM, very good. The Figero Fries are a meal by themselves.

The food is good. Panini, antipasta salad, never had the Figaro fries. They sound yummy! It is fun to get a window seat and wave at the Small World riders. It is kind of a tradition for us. We've been doing it since I was little!

In general, pretty decent CS food here....I don't get the whole fascination with figaro fries though. Tried them last time we were there and they are kind of nasty.

We'll have to try it when we go...I was afraid of that place because of the Village House at DL...I though it was the same place...that's an awful place at DL - guess it must be better at WDW

This brings back such memories. I did really enjoy the food at PVH, and I had some kind of salad, which was wonderful, until I looked at the fork ans was about to put a moth in my mouth (yes, it came out of my salad :eek: ) They manager was walking by about that time and was great aboutit. She offered me another salad, but there was no way I could chance that, and seh offered to refund our money, but I told her that we were on the DDp, but she was really very nice and apologetic about it. Yes, I probably will eat there on my next trip in August, my DH loves pizza.

Suzanne princess:

We ate here this past week. It was chosen mainly because we were right in that area of Fantasyland. I thought the antipasto salad was only OK. The Italian wedding soup was very good as was the cannoli. My kids got the PB & J, which turned out to be those packaged "Crustable" sandwiches.

We had a nice sandwich on multigrain bread. The kids liked whatever they ate, too (pizza, I think).

The turkey panini and the cannoli were one of the best lunches of our weeklong vacation in February.

We like the cheese pizza/side salad combo. The figaro fries are great, too. Last month we were able to sit upstairs out on the small balcony that faces Dumbo--very nice.

We actually tried it on our last trip for the first time and really enjoyed it!! We will for sure go back again!

There are some cute seats right by IASW, which are fun, but the main dining room tends to be a little loud. If you want someplace a little more quiet with great views, go upstairs and there are a few balcony seats outside looking over Fantasyland. Not a lot of people, quiet, and lovely when the weather is nice.

Had the turkey panini, which was one of the better CS meals on my last trip. Better than your standard burger or chicken fingers & fries meals that tend to be the norm at MK. I'd definitely go back, especially for the nice quiet upstairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter