Pinocchio DVD deals?

ticktock

<font color=darkorchid>I'm more of a Georgian girl
I always see people posting about the extra freebies (key chains, t shirts, toys) that certain stores package along with new released Disney movies. I haven't seen anything for the platinum release of Pinocchio.

I see that it supposed to be $29.99 retail and that Disneyshopping is selling it for $19.99 with a pin, is this the best deal out there? Do you think I could pick it up cheaper then $19.99 some where close and not have to pay shipping from Disney (but miss out on the pin)? Thanks.

Sometimes Walmart has DVD specials on the 1st week of a DVD's release. When Enchanted was first released, Walmart had the DVD with an Enchanted journal. When Little Mermaid came out, there was a special music CD with several ocean-y songs (including some from LM). They don't have specials for EVERY new release, but usually Walmart will have some kind of sign at the front of the store advertising which new releases are coming up -- and usually the signs indicate whether or not there will be a bonus with the DVD.

I would check Best Buy, sometimes they have cuter stuff, usually they have a good price, too.

Best Buy will have it for $16.99 with a free collectible 3-D cup.

I don't know the Walmart price, but they will be offering an exclusive 2-disc edition and a Jiminy Cricket plush.

HTH

Giant Eagle (my local grocery store chain) will have the 2-disc DVD for $15.99 and you get a free case of bottled water.

The $29.99 retail price should be for the Blu-Ray option. Regular DVD retail will be $19.99. At the Disney Store we are preselling with a pin and a 15% off coupon.

A lot of times Target will have movies for $15.99 the first week, but I haven't noticed them doing that with the last few Disney movies. I haven't seen any ads with the prices for next week, but I also haven't really looked either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter