pinkie pie design request

tinkslite

Mouseketeer
My son and his lovely girlfriend are planning to celebrate their high school graduationspixiedust: with a trip to Disneyland in California ( both moms are traveling with them):blush:. It is our practice to make special tee shirts when we go to disney. I am hoping to make a Pinkie Pie in mouse ears tee, but have been unable to find anything quite like that......Any volunteers!? I would be eternally grateful The young lady has just recently gone into remission, :cheer2:and we want to take the kids on a fun outing for a few days. Our trip is at the end of June.My son is JAMES, his go is ELLA, I am YVETTE and her mom is JOAN. Pinkie Pie is her favorite and RAINBOW DASH is his favorite.
Her favorite Disney character is Stitch, his favorite disney character is Buzz Lightyear. He also loves the muppets Animal.....They will both graduate from HS a couple weeks before the trip.

Here's one for you, Mom. :) I assumed you like Tink based on your avatar. Let me know if you prefer something else. Let me know if the other Mom would like a particular character.

Both moms are disney crazy, and agree that we are addicts! Lol. I willmaketink for Joan ( her mom).:laundy:
my own favorites are two princesses actually: Cinderella and Rapunzel.
Tinkslite was chosen because my special needs blonde daughter barely spoke when she came to us ( adopted at nearly four yrs old), and we started to call her tink as she certainly got her point across without language! Like Tinkerbell. I wanted to be Tinks Light(as in guiding light)...:tinker:

Anyway my faves arethosetwo princesses. Your designs are perfect and both moms can wear tink if designing another is a hassle!
I love love love thesedesigns! THANK YOU!:worship:

I have been looking for Rainbow Dash! PennyRing, would you mind terribly to make something for my 5 year old? She loooves RD! Her name is Kaia and we are going on our first Disney Cruise onboard the Magic at the end of this month. If you can do a name fill or a Mickey head or whatever - I would so appreciate it!!
Amy

Thank you for sharing the story about your daughter. :) Three of my nieces are adopted, so thank you for making a home for a kid. You get thumbs up from me! :) :thumbsup2

It's funny you mentioned Rapunzel. We finally saw the movie on Saturday night. Loved it! And I've been wanting to design something with her since then. So here you are, hope you like it. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter