• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pink Drink at Disney Starbucks?

zobow02

Mouseketeer
I have never been the biggest fan of Starbucks until I was introduced to the Pink Drink. It is so good! However I know some of Starbucks in the U.S. doesn't sell them. I was wondering if any of the Starbucks in Disney sells them? We always seem to find ourselves at Starbucks every morning in the park lol and we'll be in Disney Next month and in October.

0t5d2tws02iud9z5.png

p07jmt826ggbhx2x.png

I'm not positive if they carry it in every park, but I know for sure that DD ordered it in MK and EP a few weeks ago.

I always get my pink drink blended. It's so good and not just a bunch of ice left in a cup.

They have the violet drink, too! That's my favorite! I just wish they didn't have caffeine. They are so refreshing on a hot day, but I cannot sleep at night (even at WDW) if I have caffeine at night :(

I always get my pink drink blended. It's so good and not just a bunch of ice left in a cup.

I always mean to ask for it blended but forget!

My daughter had around 10
Of them there last week ! And the buzz lightyear frappe !

They can make it in the park. It's strawberry Acai refresher with coconut milk. I think think now they've added it to their regular menu but it used to be a secret menu. Just in case I still always say "strawberry acai refresher with coconut milk" just in case.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter