Pinecone: Would you do it for $2 a survey?

I got the survey and it just went on and on. It was probably close to 40 minutes before I was done . Does anyone know if all the surveys are typically 35 minutes or more or if that one was unusual?

In 3-4 years, I've never had one take more than 20 minutes.

I get the $5 and my surveys have slowed down some but not much. Sometimes I get 5-8 surveys a month and sometimes I get 3-4 a month. I just got 2 last week and I have one sitting in my email waiting to be done now. I don't really think it has anything to do about how much you get paid per survey. I think it depends on your profile and if it fits the demographics and requirements for the survey. JMO.

I'm very surprised to hear that Pinecone is offering different amounts to new sign-ups. I've been with them for years, but I wouldn't continue if they lowered my compensation to $2-3 a survey.

I've been a member for a long time and haven't noticed a decrease in my $5 surveys as of lately.
I think it's very sad though that they are only offering $2 per survey for the new recruits. Especially since it sounds like the surveys are all the same. So for a new recruit they can only make $2 for the same exact survey that someone else can make $5 for it's not fair.

I would not do them for less then 5.00, they are long and repeat the same questions over and over.

I have been a member for about 2 years and only get 1-2 surveys a month. I do get paid $5 each though and it does add up with the other survey sites I do. Sure it takes time and some survey sites are not worth the time for the compensation but what I have gotten iver the past three years is paying a good chunk of our Disney trip.

I think part of the problem is that there are so many places where people do surveys for less money. MyPoints is a good example. They offer surveys that pay 50 points, but that translates to less than .50 worth of value (most gcs are at least 1400 pts for a $10 gc). Other sites pay much smaller amounts as well. I think if they reach the point where enough people will do it for $2 then the $5 people will be bumped down.

I signed up for pinecone when it was 5 dollars per survey..love it! But I am not sure if I would do it for less. Some of the surveys are very long..maybe if I was guaranteed like 10 surveys per month I might do it.

I noticed that after the prices dropped, I have gotten ZERO surveys lately. Usually I get at least one a week.

I have been with them for around 5 years or so and i get paid 5 dollars. I once got paid 50 dollars for one. it was a live chat with about 15 people it lasted for 3 hours and they even sent me the product before the live chat with a 5 dollar check. I have only gotten like 5 items from them. I just cashed like 40 dollars with of checks from them the other day.

I have been with them for around 5 years or so and i get paid 5 dollars. I once got paid 50 dollars for one. it was a live chat with about 15 people it lasted for 3 hours and they even sent me the product before the live chat with a 5 dollar check. I have only gotten like 5 items from them. I just cashed like 40 dollars with of checks from them the other day.

I make about 40/month from www.surveyspot.com (not all are paid but those are the only ones I do..heh). I was accepted into pinecone for the $2.00 per survey. I sent an email back saying that if they were not paying at least $5.00 per survey I wasn't interested.

I got a reply back saying that they would let me know whether they would agree to the additional compensation or remove me from the program. That was a week ago.

I wonder if those that signed up at the $5.00 per survey will now get less surveys. Hope not, but there seems to be less surveys coming my way.:confused3

I'm getting less too. I wonder as they get new people to do them for $2 each if they are phasing out those of us who get $5. Sometimes I don't think it's worth my time to do it for $5. I wouldn't do it for $2. I could spend the same amount of time working and make more than $5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter