Pinecone info?

kellia

DIS Veteran
Hi! I read some other threads talking about the Pinecone surveys. Does anyone have a referral or know of websites that have their banner to subscribe on them? (Saw that on their website.) Are there any other legit companies like that?

Thanks a lot! :)

Pinecone is great but even though I am a member I have never seen a banner on ay website. I signed up when someone on a board noted that they were taking applicants for a certan age and gender. People are really good about positing if they are notified there are openings.

I second eeyore. I am on pinecone, but I don't get surveys very often, maybe 1 a month. So, it's not really an income source at $5 a pop!

I signed up through a banner about 4 years ago, and have never seen a banner since!

I get about 1-2 paid surveys a week, but I hardly ever get products to try anymore. :confused3

Good luck!

I found this info. on their website

Do you recruit new members through your website or take referrals?
Presently, we do not recruit new members through our website or take unsolicited referrals. However, we will be posting recruitment opportunities through banner ads on various websites from time to time throughout the year. If you see one of these ads, please feel free to sign up with us.
Back to the top

Where can I find the PineCone banner ads?
Unfortunately, there is no one site that I disclose to you. The banner ad placement is not fixed over the life of the campaign. The web sites that our banner ads may appear on are constantly changing during the course of the campaign.

If anyone sees a banner ad, please post. :goodvibes

I also signed up through a link that someone posted here. I love doing this because I get $5 here and there and I frequently get to try new products. Maybe someone has a link that they can post to be able to sign up. Good luck. I also would love to know of anymore places like this that are ligit. I dont like the surveys that enter you into drawings for prizes. I would rather have cold hard cash for my efforts. If you have kids you can sign up for kidzeyes or teezeyes. My 3 are involved in this and I just cashed in $30 for DD7, $30 for DS11 and $20 for DD16. They send short surveys for the kids to fill out. Never anythink inappropriate, just surveys on kids foods and things like that. Their web sites are
www.kidzeyes.com
www.teenzeyes.com
Edited to say the the teenzeyes link isnt working. I might be spelling something wrong. You can still enter through the kidzeyes link

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter