Pinch me, did it REALLY happen????? - All wrapped up, and yes, it DID happen!

Of course Fran couldn’t resist shopping and bought this. The reason? I said that I really liked it and it was one of my favorite scenes from Tangled. :lmao: She said that since I wasn’t objecting to her buying it and I liked it she was going to take it! :rotfl2: I do like it :lovestruc That was one of my favorite scenes from the movie.

DSC00176.jpg

And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new

Alison!! Congratulations. That is my favourite scene from Tangled. I love that song and it brings tears to my eyes every time.

Oh......and I am so jealous!! 45 minutes for standby??? I cannot wait for September this year.

And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new

Alison!! Congratulations. That is my favourite scene from Tangled. I love that song and it brings tears to my eyes every time.

Oh......and I am so jealous!! 45 minutes for standby??? I cannot wait for September this year.

I know, It's my favotie scene too. That's why I told her she could buy it. I was almost crying just looking at it. It's so beautiful and the concept behind it makes me cry. It was so beautiful. Normally I don't have much of an opinion on the pictures that she wants to buy, but this one I loved!

Yeah and we didn't even ride, but I was amazed that it was so low. Hopfully soon the waits will be back to reality and especially when you are back. Plan to be in Anaheim on weekedays. September is a low time.

OMG! That is my favorite scene from Tangled too! What a gorgeous photo. Now i'm getting excited to see this new house and what you'll be doing with it :cool1:

That is my favorite scene from Tangled. I can't wait to see progress and the finish product for the remodel. How fun to have some big Disney ideas incorporated.

Looks like you had a great side trip! :thumbsup2

Fran trying to adopt the cat. :laughing: I can't tell you the amount of stray dogs I've fed in Mexico. It's a miracle I've never been bit. :scared1:

Joshua says he wants to do Disneyland or a Disney Cruise for his bar mitzvah gift. :woohoo:

Skinny Cow is a diet brand that we have in the states, their stuff is pretty good, they have ice cream, other treats and stuff, sorry you don't have them in Canada

We do have have some Skinny Cow brand items here like ice cream and we just got a few different types of chocolate bars, but those things in your package look very good and peanut buttery!! I don't know why we don't get the variety that you do. :confused3

OMG! That is my favorite scene from Tangled too! What a gorgeous photo. Now i'm getting excited to see this new house and what you'll be doing with it :cool1:

We are a long way away from the house. First we have to get permission from the historical committee. Our next door neighbor has vowed to fight us on this. She doesn't want us to put a second story on the place. In that case we throw out the tenant in the front of the duplex and take up the whole bottom story. We like her so we don't want to do that. We have an elaborate plan though. It will be very cool if we can build it.

That is my favorite scene from Tangled. I can't wait to finish product for the remodel. How fun to have some big Disney ideas incorporated.

Looks like you had a great side trip! :thumbsup2

Fran trying to adopt the cat. :laughing: I can't tell you the amount of stray dogs I've fed in Mexico. It's a miracle I've never been bit. :scared1:

Joshua says he wants to do Disneyland or a Disney Cruise for his bar mitzvah grift.

It's not necessarily Disney products for the remodel, but more display concepts in the art stores so we can display all our Disney stuff.

She tries to adopt cats everywhere. Good for Joshua!

We do have have some Skinny Cow brand items here like ice cream and we just got a few different types of chocolate bars, but those things in your package look very good and peanut buttery!! I don't know why we don't get the variety that you do. :confused3

Those peanut butter snacks are new. We can't wait to try them!

oh... Next time you go there is a new Harvey calling my name... If you make it back anytime soon...

Your trip to Disneyland was great and hopefully you get everything you want with the contractor.

oh... Next time you go there is a new Harvey calling my name... If you make it back anytime soon...

Your trip to Disneyland was great and hopefully you get everything you want with the contractor.

If nothing else we will be there Feb 14. I think I saw the bag you want yesterday. I should have texted you about it.

Nice box of goodies and what a fun contractor meeting! That's my kind of house design. Love your new picture, that would make me smile, such a great scene.

I do our rib at 500, 4.8 minutes per pound and then oven off, door shut for 2 hours. Works so well for me as I'm busy with kids and gifts and so don't have to so hardly a thing! I wonder if the higher heat releases the garlic more? It definitely seemed even. Yours looks fabulous, will you be packing the garlic or hitting the store there? You'll have nice wine for it, I did notice the Tapestry :)

I LOVE that picture..gorgeous..and thanks for sharing the signs in cars Land..don't know why I never read them..what a hoot!

franandaj said:
If nothing else we will be there Feb 14. I think I saw the bag you want yesterday. I should have texted you about it.

No problem and just when you think about it....

Nice box of goodies and what a fun contractor meeting! That's my kind of house design. Love your new picture, that would make me smile, such a great scene.

I do our rib at 500, 4.8 minutes per pound and then oven off, door shut for 2 hours. Works so well for me as I'm busy with kids and gifts and so don't have to so hardly a thing! I wonder if the higher heat releases the garlic more? It definitely seemed even. Yours looks fabulous, will you be packing the garlic or hitting the store there? You'll have nice wine for it, I did notice the Tapestry :)

We're going to buy the garlic there, I have a shopping list already made.

I LOVE that picture..gorgeous..and thanks for sharing the signs in cars Land..don't know why I never read them..what a hoot!

I'm glad everyone seems to like this picture, it should go in a prominent place so everyone sees it when they come in.

I love this artwork.

Corinna

Thanks! :goodvibes

No problem and just when you think about it....

OK, good, cause it looks like we will NOT be going out there on the 14th. After a decade, I will need to find a new restaurant. :headache:

So we are down to mere days before leaving and now less than a week until we arrive at WDW! :banana:

I’ve shared with you the pictures from the first two resorts we will be staying at, and now the third. It’s seems really crazy to be changing resorts back and forth, but we had no choice between Universal and WDW. At WDW I really like the option of staying at the AKL because it has been a long time and the resort is so relaxing. However, there are some real advantages to staying at our final resort BLT.

I really disliked this resort when all the promotional sales materials were coming out. The idea of walking to the MK wasn’t a big draw, and the décor of the rooms really turned me off. However, after “having” to stay there on our last trip to WDW, I realized some distinct advantages.

Two bathrooms in the one bedroom. Now you might not think this is a big deal. A lot of you travel with huge parties and get by with two bathrooms. Some of you even cope with one bathroom for multiple people. However we aren’t used to a lot of sharing at home! We have three bathrooms at our house and with only two of us living there we find it distressing when we have to share one bathroom, even if it is never a problem.

Monorail Resort Location. This actually works out very handy for dining. No difficult resort to resort transfers, just hop on the Monorail, hop off at the Poly or the GF. Piece of cake! Even traveling to the WL Is not so bad. Plus transfers to Epcot are really easy too.

So having realized those advantages, I’m willing to put aside the funky décor and go with the flow.

Here are some shots of our room from our stay in May of 2011.

DSCN1153.jpg

DSCN1154.jpg

DSCN1166.jpg

DSCN1164.jpg

DSCN1163.jpg

DSCN1159.jpg

DSCN1160.jpg

DSCN1161.jpg

DSCN1157.jpg

This visit we had a lake view, here are a couple shots of the view from our room.

IMG_2858.jpg

IMG_2859.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

The night we check into the room, I plan on making Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches with some of the leftover Prime Rib.

DSCN3256.jpg

We have dinner at ‘Ohana’s the following night and then we are back in the room for dinner the following night. We’ll have the ribs from the beef left. I won’t have any pork ribs for a combo plate, but if I have plenty of sides, (and leftovers) I bet we can deal with one rib each and some of the stuff you see here on the plate.

IMG_0671.jpg

Our last night, dinner will be at Narcoosee’s. See how easy this is going to be? Monorail to the resorts for dinner! No hour and half with changing buses at DTD!

Now if I could only get us packed and ready to go. Oh, regarding packing. I’ve pretty much picked out my clothes. Three dresses plus a fancy one, two pairs of capris (plus the pair I wear on the plane), two tanks and two T-shirts. I’ll have a couple overshirts for layering, in case it is too cool for the tank tops.

I’ve just finished paying the credit card bills, the property taxes, and anything else that I can think of that will come due while we are gone. Now I just have to work on packing and putting all my confirmations into a folder so they are in one place.

Why a new restaurant?

I know you are going to have a wonderful time, now get to packing.... No wait, no packing yet...

If the points weren't so high I'd be more inclined to try BLT. I'm sure we will at some point but that part bums me out. I toured a studio on my last trip and there is actually a lot I like about it even if MK isn't as big a draw for me as Epcot and DHS are. The monorail to dinner though...priceless!

We've never really been drawn to BLT but I've read so many great reviews lately and the location just can't be beat :)

Just got to convince DH we should stay there one day ;)

Alison, have a terrific trip! Your BLT pics are fabulous! I'm with you, the location is stellar. It's the Ikea looking decor that stops me from staying there but one day I'm sure we'll try it. My goal is to try them all. :teeth: I told Michael I'm a giver like that. :lmao:

You sound well organized. It's nice to have the bills paid etc before going on vacation.

Get packing! :hyper: It's making me nervous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter