Pina Colada lovers, where in the parks???

GoingtoWDWagain

All because two people fell in love.....
I love pina colada's and was wondering where in the parks, each park can I get a pina colada? Thanks a bunch!!

Also, please share where you get your fave pina colada in WDW?

Hi - I don't recall coming across Pina Colada's in the parks. But I like the version that Wilderness Lodge do at their pool bar. And the Poly also does v good ones at the lounge where the restaurants are.

I don't think you'll find one in the parks. EPCOT is your best bet but I don't know of any...margaritas, yes; pina coladas, no. France has a fantastic Grand Marnier slush.
Now the resorts can all make a pina colada. My favorites are the Polynesian and the Gurgling Suitcase at Old Key West.
John

I love the Pina Colava's at the Wilderness Lodge. yummy!!!

There's a full service bar at the Rose & Crown pub at Epcot and a bar at the Tune-in Lounge at DHS. The Tune-in Lounge is connected to the Prime Time 50's diner. The MK is of course a dry port.

Sultan's Colada at Morocco drink stand (pina colada with amaretto liqueur)

I was at the parks last week and had a great Pina colada at 50's Prime Time at Hollywood Studios. I was with a group of 10 and just before Indiana Jones the baby fell asleep in the stroller. They would not let the stroller in so I volunteered to stay out (I have seen the show way too many times). I was more then happy to find a nice bench and a frozen Pina Colada.

I love pina colada's and was wondering where in the parks, each park can I get a pina colada? Thanks a bunch!!

Also, please share where you get your fave pina colada in WDW?

Just curious... Do you also love getting caught in the rain? :lmao:

Sorry, couldn't resist! :upsidedow

The only pina colada I have come across is the one at the Food and Wine Festival in... San Juan? Santiago? I can't remember the name, I just remember the location but I was mad because I really wanted a mojito there too and they were out. Oh well, they were small and like $9 a piece so it wasn't like I was getting a deal. But it was very good, for a pina colada.

I really like the piva colavas they have at like every resort bar, which is raspberry puree at the bottom of the glass, slightly mixed in. It's good but sweeeeet.

The Dawa bar in AK, next to Tusker House.

Yes, it is behind tusker house. YUM! You kind of have to go alongside of tuskerouse. Col seating area back there too!

HS- There is a bar next to the hudge CS (Can't remember the name) back by the entrance to the backlot tour. Maybe studio catering?? IT looks as though it it under a huge tin roof. If you are facing the CS, there is a bar to the left with Pina Colada's.

ETA: I think it is actually backlot Express.

Morocco in EP

Also a good one in DTD by the pick a pearl.

Sadly, I too scoped these out last Sept. =):rotfl2:

Oooh - I know this one! It was by Rupert Holmes. And I think it's going to be stuck in my head all day now.... :rotfl:

Actually I'm going to sit on a bench in Morocco with one of those yummy-sounding pina coladas with the amaretto liqueur and sing that song. Maybe I'll get caught in the rain there.

Yes the sultans pina colada is good, the only place in the parks to get it except the restaurants, Ive had the pina colada at San Angel, and Coral Reef the one at CR was to die for! It was made with chambort it was the best I have ever had i my life! I cant wait to get another one!

Yes, it is behind tusker house. YUM! You kind of have to go alongside of tuskerouse. Col seating area back there too!
HS- There is a bar next to the hudge CS (Can't remember the name) back by the entrance to the backlot tour. Maybe studio catering?? IT looks as though it it under a huge tin roof. If you are facing the CS, there is a bar to the left with Pina Colada's.
ETA: I think it is actually backlot Express.
Morocco in EP
Also a good one in DTD by the pick a pearl.
Sadly, I too scoped these out last Sept. =):rotfl2:

The pina colada's at DHS are over at the bar on the side of Studio Catering Company. They're really good.

I also really like the Sultan's Colada variation at the stand in Morocco.

I've had the pina colava as well and it is really good. I also had one at Olivia's at OKW (I think) that had midori in it. I think it was a drink special that day and cannot remember what it was called. But I've asked other non-disney restaurants to make a pina colada with midori and they have been able to. It was sooooo good. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter