Pin?

When we were at WDW in September, you couldn't buy the Bride pins any more, just the Groom ones. You may want to order them somewhere if you are having a WDW wedding and want to be recognized as a Disney bride & groom. Your EM might be able to help you.
Cheers!
Heather W

hmmmm...not to contradict hmp...but I did see the bride AND bridegroom pins. (at the pin station near Space Mountain.) Hubby had lost his groom pin on the MIB ride at IOA the day before. (he had gotten ours original pins off ebay.)

however I do remember seeing both pins.

We were there in November and both pins were available. If you search ebay for Mickey Groom Pin and Minnie Bride Pin, you should probably be able to find pictures of what they look like.

My wife and I just returned from a 10 yr anniversary trip...we saw those pins at quite a few of the pin stations in the different parks.

rich

I bought the pins on ebay because I didn't want to have to worry about finding them once I'm in the park - especially since I'd been hearing the bride pin is a little more difficult to find. I ended up paying $10 for the bride pin, but only $5 for the groom pin. So it all worked out the about the same prices as in the park.

I bought our pins on ebay too. I got a little carried away with the whole pin thing! Not only did I get the bride and groom but I found Mickey proposing to Minnie, Mickey and Minnie cutting the wedding cake and Mickey carrying Minnie over the threshold! I had a blast getting them and can't wait to wear them on the HM to WDW in April!

Ebay is the place to go! We bought our wedding pins there with no problems. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter