Pin website

Disney Dukers

Mouseketeer
Hi, does anyone have the link to the Disney website for entering your Disney pin. I have a pin but deleted the email. Thanks!

Hi, does anyone have the link to the Disney website for entering your Disney pin. I have a pin but deleted the email. Thanks!

I don't have the site but you should be able to go into your deleted emails and find it. Just search Disney Destinations as the sender.

Not in my trash. I always delete that. I called Disney. Got the pin number and website they said to use but it wouldn't work and they didn't know why. Thanks.

I don't know if this always happens but I received a pin in the regular mail. Later I was playing around on the Disney website, building trips in my cart and looking at resorts. Then they started sending me emails with the same pin codes I got in the mail. It had the link to the pin website. I deleted the emails when I booked my trip or else I could share the link.
I just thought you might be able to try the same thing. Build a trip and save it in your cart. And maybe they will send you the pin email again?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter