Pin Trading

disneylarsen

Earning My Ears
I just bought some Disney Pins on E-Bay and they only have the copywrite and Disney on the back. Do they need to say Official Pin Trading ...or something like that in order to have them traded with the CMs on the cruise?
thanks,
Dawn

Well, I'm no expert....just started pin collecting w/DD on our 2/29 cruise, but my understanding is that they just need to say Disney on the back.

We really enjoyed going through the pin trading album each night and bought all of the pins only avail. on CC....those are our favorites!

You are probably more prepared than we were, but we didn't know much about it. We didn't know to ask if the CM's had any "special" pins or "lanyard" pins until we got off the boat and arrived at WDW. And we didn't know that those CM's wearing green lanyards can only trade with children....they usually have the best pins!

Have fun!

You are good to go Dawn..as long as they have the Disney copyright.

Have a great time!

As long as it says Disney, you're fine. The Official Pin Trading, as far as I know, is on the more recent pins as pin trading has become more popular.

I never thought I would get into pin trading... but here we are five years later with at least 2000 pins at home!!!

Hope that helps
Katdb

Thanks for the quick replies everyone, my boys will have fun dividing up the pins tonight. We sail on the Magic this Saturday!!
Dawn

While you are on the cruise there are some ways to get pins at no charge.

If you are a repeat cruiser sign up for the Castaway Cay club, when you arrive in your room there will be a free pin for each Cay Member.

Do the wine tasting and there are free pins.

Some of the mornings when they have kids games some of the prizes are pins.

Some of the panelists on the how wants to be a mouseketier get a free pin also.

So keep your eyes open and you will get lots of pins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter