• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pin Trading

I like collecting the pins, but I don't know much about them, I usually just get ones that I like

over the summer, Goofygirlxoxo and i (and my brother) got 50 pins on ebay (all real disney pins) and split them. It worked out really well. You keep the ones you want and trade the ones you dont want. With my old pin collection, the one i just found yesterday, im going to trade most of them because they're mostly princesses and old ones because i was little. But now that i know so uch more about pin trading, i can trade those for much better ones

I like collecting the pins, but I don't know much about them, I usually just get ones that I like
Everyone likes different pins. Out of me and my sister, I like the cute pins and she likes the pins from like the Haunted Mansion. Either way if they're rare, it's all good.

i LOVE pin trading :) i do have a few rare one. i have 3 lollipop pins and i really want the other 7. I also 2 out of 10 of the magnetic pins and the Dreams Come True tinkerbell pins. I hope to get all of them as well. One lanyard is full of Goofy pins the other is full of my random favorites like Belle,Rafiki,a giraffe, Expedition Everest etc. I also have a fanny pack like thing that I bought in wdw to store my pins in. That's what holds my "collecting" pins.

i LOVE pin trading :) i do have a few rare one. i have 3 lollipop pins and i really want the other 7. I also 2 out of 10 of the magnetic pins and the Dreams Come True tinkerbell pins. I hope to get all of them as well. One lanyard is full of Goofy pins the other is full of my random favorites like Belle,Rafiki,a giraffe, Expedition Everest etc. I also have a fanny pack like thing that I bought in wdw to store my pins in. That's what holds my "collecting" pins.

Good luck with that. Haha pin trading is pretty addicting. My sister and I got my mom and my dad into collecting.

I know right? lol I always end up picking the hard pins to collect:rolleyes1. My 3 sibs sorta kinda collect pins. My brother likes to collect pirates.

I know right? lol I always end up picking the hard pins to collect:rolleyes1. My 3 sibs sorta kinda collect pins. My brother likes to collect pirates.

Lol. I just pick whatever appeals to me. Once I get it, I have to try to find all of them. I usually fail. Haha

Lol. I just pick whatever appeals to me. Once I get it, I have to try to find all of them. I usually fail. Haha

You aint the only one lol ;) I got my first lollipop pin out of a grab bag from ebay and found out it was a rare collection. So i looked for more on Amazon and Ebay and found two others. I'm not keeping my hopes up for that collection lol. I havn't been able any magnetic ones besides the ones I have. They just disappeared on me. I only need one more Tinkerbel DreamComeTrue pin.

You aint the only one lol ;) I got my first lollipop pin out of a grab bag from ebay and found out it was a rare collection. So i looked for more on Amazon and Ebay and found two others. I'm not keeping my hopes up for that collection lol. I havn't been able any magnetic ones besides the ones I have. They just disappeared on me. I only need one more Tinkerbel DreamComeTrue pin.

Keep looking. They'll show up eventually. I got this really cute pin during a trip and I found the whole collection. Technically it was 2 collections plus the completer pin. I was psyched! I don't think the sets were that rare, but having completed 2 sets plus the completer is quite an achievement. I think some of the fun is searching for the pin though.

As my sister said I'm pretty partial to the Haunted Mansion pins. I happen to have gotten a Haunted Mansion Leota Magazine Limited Edition pin... Stuff like that is what I look for >8D

i have all my pins on a bulletin board inside my closet. i look at them every day as i get ready. i have a larger sized collection of ariel/little mermaid pins, peter pan pins, and haunted mansion pins. it's super addicting to me!

I have a collection of Disney villain pins that I've been collecting on every trip since I was about ten. I have Maleficent, Jafar, Hades, Oogie Boogie, Scar, Cruella, Yzma, and Ursula, and now that I'm in the CP with discounts on merchandise, I intend on gathering up even more! My sister also gave me her old collection that she doesn't use anymore so I can trade those if I happen to see some villains on Cast Member lanyards since I don't like to trade away my hard-earned collection. That one has Minnie Mouse, Eeyore, Ariel, and a pirate flag on it

Here is my lanyard with all my pins:
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/Experiment701/Real Pictures/cheese001.jpg
I started collecting in 2006 with just a Sorcerer Mickey and Minnie Pin,then I got more.<3
I'm probably going to get rid of the Club Penguin Pins because I don't play anymore.

I do have a Cast Member Pin with Mickey & The Gang my sister got me in 2009 when she was down in WDW as a CP but it's on another lanyard that I use to keep my school ID on.

I have an alright amount of pins, but I'm trying to find Lion king Pins, I only have a few XD haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter