• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pin Trading

Ccems

Earning My Ears
Can someone explain to me pin trading? Do you give the CM's disney pins or pins from your state? How many pins do you normally take?

Hey there! :wave2:

The pins that you trade do have to be Disney pins and you can trade with CM's around the resorts and parks. Most will be wearing a lanyard with pins on it and you can make a one for one trade. You give one of yours, and you can choose one of theirs, your choice.

Be warned: It's addictive and fun! :banana:

Pin trading is really fun :)
You simply buy some pins in
WDW and put them on a lanyard.
When you see a cast member
wearing a lanyard with pins on
it just go up to him/her and see
what they have. If you see one
they have that you really like then
you ask them to trade you with
one you have (Cast members
have to trade) You can also ask
fellow tourists to trade if they
have pins. Hope this helped :goodvibes

We usually have a few on our camera bag strap or stuck on my purse and that's always worked for us :)

Don't forget that CM's wearing green lanyards are only allowed to trade with kids 12 and under

I'm pretty sure the only color lanyard that matters is the CM with the green one for kids. Ours can be any color.

I pretty much decided on the camera strap for my two or three pins. The kids will have more on their Lanyards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter