pin traders @ DTD

DisneyRunner2009

DIS Veteran
Are there tables and traders outside the pin store? There was some discussion of doing away with them. Also, does the World of Disney still trade pins at certain times of the day?

Tables have been gone from pin traders. I've heard that they are gone for good from some reliable sources. Tables are still at Epcot at Pin Central.

The trading book at World of Disney stopped when they redid the Villains room, and it hasn't come back. I've also heard from a manager there that it won't be coming back. Pin Traders store does have a pin board out at certain times of the day, but no set schedule on that.

The trading book at World of Disney stopped when they redid the Villains room, and it hasn't come back. I've also heard from a manager there that it won't be coming back. Pin Traders store does have a pin board out at certain times of the day, but no set schedule on that.

Wow really? That's not good! I loved trading there :( The pin book was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter