Pin Swap

Mickey527

DIS Veteran
The pin Swap letters went out today. Look for your mail. If you have not gotten one and you sent your name to me let me know and I will fingure out where your mail went to. Peggie

Another suggestion: Please add a variety of pins to your wants list, including common racks, rather than just CMs and hard to find LEs.

Thanks,

Wanda

To Whom it May Concern :D

I don't have a wants list on PinPics, but I really love dangles and sliders and anything that blinks, not crazy about villains, already have all Disney Store pins, love the classic movies--Pinnochio, Snow White, Lady and Tramp, etc.

I will appreciate whatever I received, just trying to be helpful.

:)

MY PIN PICS IS SO NOT UP TO DATE.

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I LOVE MICKEY, AND ANYTHING WITH HIM ON IT WOULD BE WONDERFUL.

I LOVE TO GET THESE SURPRISES.

DARLENE
VICE PEACHIDENT
FLEX QUEEN

okay - if i want to play with the big dogs, i have to play by the rules.

pinpics is now updated.

darlene

Just a note......my husband, Ralph and I are computer illiterate. We are not on pinpics because I can't figure out how to get there. We also don't participate in chat because we can't figure out how to download that either. Basicly we just lurk around here and post once in awhile. Ralph loves anything shaped like Mickey's ears and I'm a big Tigger and Cinderella fan. We love Disney and will be there, come hell or high water, next Monday morning. Thanks to Peggie, for planning this and further kudos for actually carrying it out amid all this horrific tragedy that has consumed us. Maybe this will take our minds in a different direction for a few short moments.

I am not on pinpics either..but I love anything related to Figment, any of the Princesses, or holidays...will be glad to get any pin at all, just trying to be helpful..thanks so much to Peggie for continuing this swap in this time of our country's mourning..they want us to "get on with life"..and this is one way to do it..it will put smiles on a lot of people faces..thanks again!

Thank you Peggie for all your hard work! :D

I am one of those with many HTF's and CM pins on my Pin Pics Want list, but I would be happy with ANY pin that my Pin Swap Buddy chose to send to me!! ;)

I'm listed on PinPics and I think it's up to date. I prefer full character pins (including the ProPin character pins). Favorite characters include Sleeping Beauty, any Princess type pin, Donald and any of his family, Mickey as Sorceror, Mickey and Minnie together, Toy Story, Jessica Rabbit, Lady and the Tramp, and 101 Dalamatians. Like Kathie, however, I'll be delighted with anything. Thanks Peggie.

I pretty much have all the Animal Kingdom pins I wanted, just look for the new WDW Lion King, Belle and Beast racks out there! I really love animals, dinosaurs, aquatic and safari themed pins. There are some Disneyland Haunted House racks I really like as well.

I will be appreciative, regardless!

But please, if you do use Pinpics, don't just add rare CMs and LEs to your wants list, or some of us may find it frustrating to try to surprise you!

Just my $0.02 :)

Wanda

I ALSO AM NOT ON PIN PICS . I LOVE MICKEY MOUSE, PATRIOTIC PINS (I ALREADY HAVE 2000 AND 2001 4TH OF JULY SERIES), AND LITTLE MERMAID.

I AM A BEGINNER TRADER, SO ANYTHING WILL BE APPRECIATED. ALSO, HOW DO YOU FIND THE PIN PIC LISTS FOR OTHER PEOPLE? I WOULD LIKE TO CHECK ON MY SWAP BUDDY, BUT CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT.

go to my pinpics. Towards the bottom are three listed boxes where you can input their pinpics name. the last box to fill in is the wants box. You can enter anyones pinpics name in the box and see the pins they want. Hope this helps.

For My Pin Swap buddy. Britt and I love all kinds of Pins. If you don't have something on our list under Yenne we would be pleased with anything you care to send...

I am just starting up on pin pics again so it no where done.
I just like amything new that has come out. And John just something for his hat.

is not on PinPics and I am having a hard time finding posts with things they like mentioned. Since I am being left up to my own devices, I am gonna do my best to send something I would like to get myself.

My daughter and I are both participating in the pin swap...so someone out there has my daughter, Taylor. She doesn't have a separate listing on pinpics....her pins are listed with mine. But I can tell you that first of all, she would love ANYTHING! She loves pins and loves getting packages. But....a few I know she'd really like are the puzzle pins...she's collecting those and there are 3 she doesn't have....the Pooh ones (Pooh and I forget who the other 2 are) She has the princesses and the Mickey & gang ones but doesn't have the Pooh ones. Other than that, she would love anything!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter