Pin station @ Epcot closing?

KJay

DIS Veteran
I saw quite a few tweets yesterday & today rumoring the end of the pin station in the Epcot plaza. Does anyone have any info on this? Thanks!

So will Vinylmation officially kill pin trading? Does Disney care? I can't remember the last time I traded a pin with another guest.

Reddog1134 said:
I doubt it. Pins are a lot easier to transport and display.

And I don't think the Vinylmations will be as long lives as the pins due to the anonymity of most of the Vinylmation packages. People can only gamble so much on not getting a duplicate.

I hope this is just a rumor. My late husband loved trading pins when we would visit each fall. He was not a "pin trading shark" he just loved looking at the traders pins and trading a few with them. I will be traveling to WDW in March and was going to give alot of his pins to pin traders I thought were not "pin sharks" just traders that loved to trade and talk to people. My thought was, who better should have them than people that enjoy doing the same as he did. The pin station at Epcot was where I thought I would do this. Over the years we have accumulated many, many pins, which would be heavy to carry on a plane, but this time we are driving so I thought this would be the perfect time to do this. Does anyone know where else they trade pins? Thanks.

Down town Disney has a big trading store... Probably the biggest on property...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter