Pin Question

Missy13d69

DIS Veteran
I really think my son will love pin trading when we go to Disney. I have been looking on eBay, and have found a couple sellers but in their feedback they have some negatives saying they sell "scrappers" or fake pins. Does anyone know of any eBay sellers who sell legit, good pins?

I'd like an answer for this as well. I was looking today and didn't like the fact that the descriptions said the pictures were just examples and not the actual pins. That worries me. I'd love to have a recommendation for a seller.

Someone has a thread going on here. I can't figure out how to link to it, but it's good/bad eBay and Internet pin sellers. You can search it out.

I think I've decided not to bother with it.It looks REALLY expensive now that I know about "scrappers" and fake pins. I do not want to pay $6 and up per pin... I'll probably just buy a few to be kept, while we are at Disney.

if you don't want to buy pins online. when you get to Disney head to the Disney outlet. you can buy official pins there for as low as 2 to 3 bucks each. they sometimes have the multipacks on sale for 12 bucks with 5 pins. if you're going to trade them anyway, who cares what they are.

if you don't want to buy pins online. when you get to Disney head to the Disney outlet. you can buy official pins there for as low as 2 to 3 bucks each. they sometimes have the multipacks on sale for 12 bucks with 5 pins. if you're going to trade them anyway, who cares what they are.

Thanks for the heads up! Now I have to find that outlet!

I bought pins on ebay from lewvegas and from ed_the_disney_dude and they were perfectly perfect also sets from kittykat2bad and angelajuly great! then one more set from disneypinsandvinylmation also great.

I bought some from gyantzpod on ebay who is recommended on the list in the thread above. He has a few that are $3 and $4 (including a sliding Tinkerbell cell phone). He even has the super adorable Tinkerbell with the dangle vial of pixie dust for $5 or $6. If you buy a bunch in bulk, just email him and he'll cut your shipping so it will not be $3 per item, just $3 for the first and pennies on the rest. He is known for being a reputable seller and I've been super happy with his service. I had 2 issues with a shipment (one damaged and one forgotten). He'd already shipped out the forgotten and shipped me a new pin to replace the damaged one and said to keep the damaged. Plus I like the store aspect and avoiding the bidding business.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter