PIN offer came today...

Does anyone have a pin code for discount room they are not using for May 2015, that they are not using? We usually get one, but have not gotten one yet :(

PIN or UOC can not be shared or given to other people. Sorry:(

Does anyone have a pin code for discount room they are not using for May 2015, that they are not using? We usually get one, but have not gotten one yet :(

PIN or UOC can not be shared or given to other people. Sorry:(

I think saying PINs can not be shared or given (used) by other people is still a bit debatable. ;)

There are some scenarios where PIN #'s seem to be able to be shared if the person who receives the PIN is a member of your household, or someone who is traveling with you at the same time.

It appears that it's a true statement that they cannot be shared or given to other people in a scenario where someone you didn't even know on the boards emails you their PIN.

Good luck , I hope you receive your own PIN that you can use. :goodvibes

I got it too. I called to see if I could get a better price off the res I already made but it did not get me any more than the offer that is available on the WDW website.

Should I book now for a 10 day trip in May with the up to 35% off Pin code or wait until January when new discounts will become available? :yay:

Should I book now for a 10 day trip in May with the up to 35% off Pin code or wait until January when new discounts will become available? :yay:

I booked our May trip with the pin and if something better comes out I will change. But I didn't want to pass this up because I will be surprised if anything better is offered. Unless it is the free dining and I would rather have the room discount.

I booked our May trip with the pin and if something better comes out I will change. But I didn't want to pass this up because I will be surprised if anything better is offered. Unless it is the free dining and I would rather have the room discount.

Thanks. I have been going back and forth when I should book. Is it better to call or should I just use the online sie?

I book on the phone only because I like to talk to a person. Before I do I build the package online so I can see what is available and what the price is. So it is just what you prefer to do.

Anyone know what the discount % would be for a value resort, specifically the Pop Century. The online offer for the general public is 30/25/20%, with 20% being for Value resorts. Since this is a 35% offer what would be the discount for a value, specifically Pop (hoping its not excluded.)
Planning an end of April 10day trip with the soon to be fiancee.
Thanks for any info.:wave2:

Anyone know what the discount % would be for a value resort, specifically the Pop Century. The online offer for the general public is 30/25/20%, with 20% being for Value resorts. Since this is a 35% offer what would be the discount for a value, specifically Pop (hoping its not excluded.)
Planning an end of April 10day trip with the soon to be fiancee.
Thanks for any info.:wave2:

If using the 35% off PIN code the discount is 25% off. I am traveling during May and staying only one weekend. The room rate was $134.00, the discount room average is $100.59 a night. So for 8 nights (May 20-28) a savings of $100.59.

I also received a PIN code offer in the mail and when I called unfortunately the resort and type of room I want is not available all the dates I want. It is available some of the days but not all the days. Is there any way I can check room availability with my PIN code online or do I have to call? I hate to have to call Disney every day to bug them to see if it's available.

I also received a PIN code offer in the mail and when I called unfortunately the resort and type of room I want is not available all the dates I want. It is available some of the days but not all the days. Is there any way I can check room availability with my PIN code online or do I have to call? I hate to have to call Disney every day to bug them to see if it's available.

I called today to check and the YC CL room was available for all my dates now. So I'm booked and can not wait until April.:cool1:

Call them and they can give you the pin code and the website url so you can check yourself. I got mine via email so not an issue, but as long as you had the code in hand I'd think you would be set.

Call them and they can give you the pin code and the website url so you can check yourself. I got mine via email so not an issue, but as long as you had the code in hand I'd think you would be set.

Thanks for the suggestion. I had received 2 different pin offers with different numbers. One was emailed to me and the other was mailed to me. I was able to find the old email with an offer and click to the website URL and change the pin code and it worked. I was trying to book a room only for April and was able to get the 35% off with the spring offer. They had no rooms available with the pin code, but it looks like it that same deal as the spring offer that was just announced so it worked and I got my YC CL room.:banana:

Thanks for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter