The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Lodge
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter 15%

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save up to 25%
Disney's All-Star Music Resort 25%
Disney's All-Start Sports Resort
Disney's Pop Century Resort

Disney's Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites Only 20%

Disney's All-Star Movies Resort 15%

So the Resorts that have no percentage beside them weren't included in the offer?

Why would POFQ only be 15% ?? Hardly worth it.

We received the pin code yesterday and I called today and added it to our Wilderness Lodge reservation. We added a night and still saved right at $1000.

I was so surprised to see May discounts already!! ;)

Carla

So the Resorts that have no percentage beside them weren't included in the offer?

Why would POFQ only be 15% ?? Hardly worth it.

It looks like the information was copied from a table and the percentages listed at the top of each category are for all those below except as changed (like POFQ)

check out the table on this page to see what I am talking about (you have to click the right arrows for each category to see the tables)
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/discount-room/

Agreed, for the most part POFQ 15% is not worth it for a lot of people. But if you are not on a dining plan, at least it's something.

I also got the "Come Back to the Magic" pin. To me it looks exactly like the general public discount I already booked. :confused3

I also got the "Come Back to the Magic" pin. To me it looks exactly like the general public discount I already booked. :confused3

It's a slightly higher discount, isn't it? I.e., general public discount offered a 25% discount on moderates, and "Come Back to the Magic" discount is 30%. Still cheaper to book through orbitz I think.

I just got the same pin this morning, we plan on going in May. Is this a good discount, I thought it was the same on that was normally offered to the public for that time period.

It is what I expected the general discounts to be when they are released around the end of the year so yeah getting it now is pretty sweet. If a better one happens to come along you can book it and cancel this one.

I just got the same pin this morning, we plan on going in May. Is this a good discount, I thought it was the same on that was normally offered to the public for that time period.

Lately, the PIN code offer has been 35% room only discount for April/May and the public discount 30% for deluxes. Sadly, the days of the 40% PIN code are few and far between.:goodvibes

I used the pin code for our end of April stay at YC and saved over $1000.00 off of rack rate. Of course, I would never pay rack rate for a trip. ;) It was PIN code or no trip to WDW!:rolleyes1

:cool1:UPDATE! We were able to use the PIN and saved 5% more on the 30% only room offer - almost $200 more in savings and $1,350 overall off our room. Since it's just DH and I this trip in our room, that's more savings than the S/P/D plan.

My BIL received a PIN for the 35% room offer. He is not going to use it, because he already has the S/P/D promo applied to his room and is saving more with that.
My DH and I would like to use it, and my experience is that we can.
However, my TA isn't sure, she said if my BIL isn't using it himself, she's not sure Disney will let us use it on our room.
FYI: we're both arriving the same day, at the same resort.Anyone have same experience and can you let me know how it worked for you?
TIA:goodvibes

:cool1:UPDATE! We were able to use the PIN and saved 5% more on the 30% only room offer - almost $200 more in savings and $1,350 overall off our room. Since it's just DH and I this trip in our room, that's more savings than the S/P/D plan.

My BIL received a PIN for the 35% room offer. He is not going to use it, because he already has the S/P/D promo applied to his room and is saving more with that.
However, my TA isn't sure, she said if my BIL isn't using it himself, she's not sure Disney will let us use it on our room.
FYI: we're both arriving the same day, at the same resort.Anyone have same experience and can you let me know how it worked for you?

No, the pin code can't be given to someone else. If he was using it, then he could use it on his room and 2 others. But as he is not using it, that is it. No giving it away.:(

We got the room discount pin too. I am going to call them again to see if there are any better deals a bit closer to our stay.

:UPDATE! We were able to use the PIN and saved 5% more on the 30% only room offer - almost $200 more in savings and $1,350 overall off our room. Since it's just DH and I this trip in our room, that's more savings than the S/P/D plan.

No, the pin code can't be given to someone else. If he was using it, then he could use it on his room and 2 others. But as he is not using it, that is it. No giving it away.:(

That's funny. She quoted the update - saying they were able to use the code - in her response assuring the PP that she would NOT be able to use the code.

Maybe I got some pixie dust pixiedust: but I don't think so. I've read reports of other's being able to use PIN numbers of family members - even when the family member who the PIN was issued to isn't using it. They key may be that the family member has to also be traveling at the same time, but I don't even think that is true.
My BIL is traveling with us, but he is just not using the PIN himself. Both myself/DH and my MIL/FIL are using his PIN and we both have confirmations from Disney that it has been applied to our reservations. Can't dispute that!

Maybe I got some pixie dust pixiedust: but I don't think so. I've read reports of other's being able to use PIN numbers of family members - even when the family member who the PIN was issued to isn't using it. They key may be that the family member has to also be traveling at the same time, but I don't even think that is true.
My BIL is traveling with us, but he is just not using the PIN himself. Both myself/DH and my MIL/FIL are using his PIN and we both have confirmations from Disney that it has been applied to our reservations. Can't dispute that!

They can dispute it at check in. Hopefully it won't happen, but Disney can nullify reservations if they think any kind of fraud has taken place. I have a pin, and it states that it is non-transferable. If they decide to enforce that or not, who knows? But they can if they want.

I still haven't gotten a PIN :confused: I called Disney and they had some of my information wrong but the representative assured me that all was correct. He said that the only discounts were through March. I'm looking for the week of April 20. If I'd gotten a PIN it looks like I could have booked the Deluxe resort I want for 35% off. So bummed![/QUOTE

Funny I got a pin code this evening although it's not working correctly. On phone with a Disney CS agent. She's trying to resolve the probably so I can get the discounted pricing. I'm also going 4/20.

Funny I got a pin code this evening although it's not working correctly. On phone with a Disney CS agent. She's trying to resolve the probably so I can get the discounted pricing. I'm also going 4/20.
[/QUOTE]

After spending over an hour on the phone with a CM I was told I can't use the pin code that was emailed to me. Apparently it was mean't for my sister who has a totally different email address and address. Because she won't be traveling with me on this trip I can't use the code. Very upsetting after spending well over and hour on the phone trying to get the code to work. I did sneak in to look at pricing (probably shouldn't have done that, :faint:). I would've gotten exactly what I needed with this code! Oh well back to the drawing board, hopefully something else will come out in January. :(

I received a pin for our first trip scheduled 5/4-5/9. We're staying at POR and there wasnt much availability for the discount. We did move from a standard to a pool view and ended up saving around $130.

My college aged daughter got this pin too via email.

Interestingly it was sent to her new college email and the address was last years dorm. So apparently when she signed up for a video last year that is how she got on the email list.:thumbsup2

I called and explained the situation and disney changed the address to our home one and since dd and I are going together they let me book it.

So if you haven't been getting a pin, order a dvd:thumbsup2

Does anyone have a pin code for discount room they are not using for May 2015, that they are not using? We usually get one, but have not gotten one yet :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter