Pin Meets in May

Sorcerer's Mom

Earning My Ears
Do we have any area that posts all the meets for WDW? I can't seem to find the DIS Meets area? Please help!

We will be there for our anniversary (30th) from May 6 thru the 18th.

So far, I have Sunday May 6th 9:30 am DTD FL Dock Stage Post Dizpins Cruise meet
Sunday May 6th 8:30 pm Backlot Express @ MGM after WDAC activities have completed for the day, by Sgt & Mrs. Sgt Slovak
Then....on Saturday May 12 Epcot pin Central 2 pm with SnoWhite
AND DTD at 8 pm

The whole Sorcerer clan will be there for those meets on the 12th.

I know we are to meet for cheese soup, but can't find my info...HELP NAT!

Thanks so much.....

Candy
pinpics: Sorcerers_Dad:cool:

Hi, Candy!! Glad to see the Sorcerer clan finding their way over here. :D

The Magical Meetings area is still in the same place, with a link to it on the www.wdwinfo.com home page. Here's a direct link to it -- http://www.wdwinfo.com/magicmeetings.htm

The old boards are still up in a read-only format, so if there are any DIS meet threads over there you're interested in that we didn't move to the new boards, I'd recommend finding them and restarting them here soon!

So hop to it!! :bounce:

:)

Matthew

What my DH doesn't know is that while he was snoring on the couch last night I was busy moving threads with pending meets to this board. Are you guys talking about the May meet started by Flitter? If so.. scroll down the threads a bit.. I moved it over here as well as a few others! Hope it helps! :)

Lauri

Thank you! Thank You Both!

I am trying to get everything organized for our trip.......6 days to go.......

Candy
:bounce:

Hey Mom...check the spreadsheet I gave you. Cheese soup is 15 May at 1530 ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter