Pin Lovers??

dizsophie

Walk a mile in your enemies shoes. Then, you'll be
Hey! I was wondering if there were any other teen disboarders out there with a pin collection? I have filled a whole pin book and have been collecting my whole life. pixiedust:

got a book myself...and a super-rare black pearl pin....on 250 made...

tumblr_li13ogEdSb1qgv1m0o1_400.gif

:earboy2:I only have about two pins now, but I'm super excited for pin trading on the College Program! I want to trade onstage and have my own as a guest. I love how you can get discounted pins at the Disney Academy. I hope to only fill up a lanyard. I don't want to spend all my paycheck on pins and Disney stuff, but I heard that is very hard.:sad2::lmao:

Oh my god. Finally! I have been pin trading since I was like seven, and I love it! Me and my two little brothers all have picture frames full of them, plus every time we go, our dad buys about 200 starter pins off eBay for us to trade. I loooooooove it! :)

I used to trade pins when i was like 9 but then stopped and now im getting into it again:cool1:

I have about half of a lanyard filled up now... I know that's not a lot, but I'm working on it. I'd have to say one of my favorites is my jedi pin. I know it's not the best or the rarest, but I like it a lot. :goodvibes

My mom got this awesome knit purse when she was a child. She put a whole bunch of pins on it and then gave it to me. I've since filled it up completely and love looking at it. (to hard to wear). then of course I have 2 disney lanyards DROWNING with pins...speaking of pins, does anyone hear like the website pintirest?:goodvibes

It's so cool my old Destination Imagination coach had a coffee table. Under the glass it was full of Disney pins! Most of the meeting I was just looking at them :lmao: It was so neat.:stitch:

I'm not on that team anymore which sadly means I can't see it again too but I am inspired to what I want to do with my pins when I'm an adult!​

I want to know if anyone else has this pin? We were getting off the Disney Bus going to Downtown Disney, and a CM outside the bus gave my sister and I two little bus pins! They're very cool, and I'm guessing rare since we got them from the CM? I don't know!:goodvibes Anyone else?

Orreed said:
I'm not on that team anymore which sadly means I can't see it again too but I am inspired to what I want to do with my pins when I'm an adult!

Oh noooo! Well, it gave you inspiration, which is good. :)

Oh my god. Finally! I have been pin trading since I was like seven, and I love it! Me and my two little brothers all have picture frames full of them, plus every time we go, our dad buys about 200 starter pins off eBay for us to trade. I loooooooove it! :)
My mom bought 200 starter pins on ebay this year!!! How funny!! :lmao:

I'm not on that team anymore which sadly means I can't see it again too but I am inspired to what I want to do with my pins when I'm an adult!​
I agree with doodle! How sad but at least you got some inspiration.... or .... pin-spiration? Wow... I'm cheesy

I love buying new pins but I never seem to trade as much as I want to.:confused3 I guess I just need to slow down and get the courgage to ask cast members if they want to trade. Does anyone else have this shyness problem?:scared:

I love buying new pins but I never seem to trade as much as I want to.:confused3 I guess I just need to slow down and get the courgage to ask cast members if they want to trade. Does anyone else have this shyness problem?:scared:

I'm quite shy too... I've had a problem doing this... :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter