PIN if you have not history with WDW???

Nafinegar

Mouseketeer
I am hoping against hope that I can get a PIN or a public offer of some sort for early December 10.

Dear Dad treated the family 5 years ago, but he cannot afford to do it again. I would like to return the favor for my disney-crazy dad and family:hug:

Disney doesn't have any history with me since we have only stayed off-resort. I do have a DisVisa, but I have never received an offer in the past.

I just created a Yahoo account and saved an internary. Anyone with no resort history with WDW get a pin? I don't want to get my hopes up if it is not likely.

Thanks for any info/advice!

If you created an account and an itinerary on the web site, there is a good chance you will receive a PIN. Did you choose that you are staying off site? If not, you might want to create another itinerary to go with your existing one, one that says you are not staying on Disney property, they will send you a PIN to entice you to stay at a Disney resort :goodvibes

It took them 3 or 4 days to send me a PIN to one of my e-mails and a few more days for my other e-mail. I actually called Disney after a couple of days and they already had it attached to my name/address so I booked a trip on the spot at AKL!!!

Okay! I will keep my hopes up, my fingers crossed (and toes.) I created an iternary for off-site, ordered a map and a vacation video. I'm just going to sit tight for a week and see what happens!

Thanks for your input. The family (including my Dad) will freak out if I can piece this vacation together.

I have zero resort history with Disney (as I normally stay at "Shades of Green", a non-Disney hotel on property), but it seems I have been getting e-mails for Free QSR Dining (with PIN).

I'm probably on several Disney e-mail lists, since I use the Movie Rewards to get certain coupon upgrades from DVD to Blu-ray.

The way I figure, if I took the bait for the Free QSR, I might get a PIN for something different in the future...

Hmmmm, this sounds promising, or at least possible:banana: If not a PIN code maybe there will be some free dining in December for DisVisa holders. Come on Disney, help a Mama out here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter