pin for magic bands?

spanielmom

Earning My Ears
We received our magic bands in the mail. In the box, a pin number was included. What is this used for?

I don't recall getting a PIN number... Where was it??

Thanks, Minnie mum.
Hmmm. Well, I thought I saw a pin on the info that came with a magic band but now I can't find it. I just called WDW and was told that pin is for charging purchases to room account and that can be set up when you get to the hotel.

You use the pin every time you make a purchase on the dining plan as well. And in stores etc when using your bands to purchase and add to your card on your account.

Thanks, Minnie mum.
Hmmm. Well, I thought I saw a pin on the info that came with a magic band but now I can't find it. I just called WDW and was told that pin is for charging purchases to room account and that can be set up when you get to the hotel.

Whew! I threw the box away! I did read everything, though. I'm glad it can be set up once we're there!

It just doesn't make sense that it was sent in the box.

The pin for charging is something you choose either when doing online checkin or at the resort. They don't choose it. And they wouldn't send it in the same box as the thing that gives you access to charging lol.

I would assume it was something else, since you threw it away and can't look at it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter