Pin email for free QSDP

grgich

Mouseketeer
For those of you who have received a free QSDP pin, can you share who sent that email? I'm trying to see if I recvd one of these pins, but have so much email to go through to check, it might make it easier to locate if I knew who the sender was.

Also, what are the dates for this pin offer? We are going in April.

Thanks!

Yippeee.... I got one!!! Now on to see if I can convert my 30% off room-only over to the free QSDP package..... I can't believe how incredibly lucky!:dance3:

Yippeee.... I got one!!! Now on to see if I can convert my 30% off room-only over to the free QSDP package..... I can't believe how incredibly lucky!:dance3:

Were you able to get the free dining with the 30% off too??

When did they start coming and what form did they come in? Email? Mail? Sorry have never had a code...boo hoo.

They have been sent to people by regular mail and email. I got mine about 2-3 weeks ago in an email from Disney Destinations.

I just checked my email and I have one. Except it expired 2/28. Do you know if I can still use it? Or will they send another one:confused3

Please call them and see. If you have a pin code it should be attached to your name. Good luck!

If it is the QS free dining it doesn't expire by 2-28, I just booked it today! Did you get a different one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter