Pin codes?

molly2004

DIS Veteran
How do you get on the email list for Disneyland? I've been getting a bunch of pin codes lately for WDW but no DL. Do they even send out email deals for DL?

Thanks!

Yes they do, but no one knows how to get on the "list". Try ordering a vacation planning CD. I've got on every list I can think of for both DLR and WDW and still no pin codes. :sad1:

That's all I did, I ordered a vacation planning dvd last year and again this year. Just a couple weeks ago, I got a pin code in the mail.

I have ordered the vacation DVDs for 3 years and have never received pin code offers. I get email offers for WDW but nothing for DLR.

I have recieved a bunch of pin codes in the last couple of months. They usually come by email but the last one I received last week I got in the mail. The only two things I have done were order the disney planning dvd and signed up for a disney newsletter which I did on the website.

Pin Codes are codes you receive from Disney that give you discounts on resort hotels. You must use the pin code during the specified date period. I have never used a pin code. I still find it cheaper to stay offsite at HOJO or Desert Inn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter