• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pin codes

live4christp1

DIS Veteran
Anyone gotten any codes lately?

We got one back in the fall for a 7 night (the kids sail free offer).

Are these really random? Or do they come out quiet frequently?

Thanks!

Anyone gotten any codes lately?

We got one back in the fall for a 7 night (the kids sail free offer).

Are these really random? Or do they come out quiet frequently?

Thanks!

They are very random and almost unheard of 2 years ago....since the economy took a turn for the worse, DCL started offering the pin codes and deals like KSF offer.

With Pin Codes they are generally user specific, meaning if DCL mails or emails you a pin code, only you can use it...it can't be passed around for others to use. It is assigned to your name.

Other offers like the KSF are open to anyone.

I have heard of no new offers currently.

MJ

They are very random and almost unheard of 2 years ago....since the economy took a turn for the worse, DCL started offering the pin codes and deals like KSF offer.

With Pin Codes they are generally user specific, meaning if DCL mails or emails you a pin code, only you can use it...it can't be passed around for others to use. It is assigned to your name.

Other offers like the KSF are open to anyone.

I have heard of no new offers currently.

MJ

Thanks!

I get them all the time almost every other month for WDW but have not gotten one for DCL. Fingers crossed!!!

I didn't know Disney issues these for cruises as well. ( I also receive numerous resort pin code offers) Anyone know what the cruise codes typically offer? Is it a % off? OBC?

Wow, I am been going to disneyworld for the past 12 years, and I never get a pin number. How do they come email or mail, maybe I am missing them and not realizing it. We want to take a cruise this year, but I am not sure we can afford it. Still doing my research on it. Any suggestions, would greatly appreciated.
Laurie

We booked KSF on a 3 night last year. It was a general, open to public promotion though.

The pin code we got fall of 2009 was via a postcard in the mail and was for use on a 7 night KSF offer.

Not sure about the 4 night.

Do you rememeber what the cruise pin code offered? Was it a % savings over KSF? Thanks.

No it was just Kids sail free with two adults....had to be booked by Nov 4th I think, good on certain 7 night sailings. We couldn't make any of them fit our schedule so we passed. It certainly was tempting though.

I too get them for WDW (lately) and usually Dl (because I'm a west coaster and go there all the time). I always get my pin codes on a postcard in the mail. Most of the time I almost accidentally throw it out!

usually though the deals are better online (for instance I got a pink postacrd yesterday that was for 20% value hotels only through the summer). Well all the hotels have a % off through summer now (I just saved 40% on my existing res.)

I have yet to get a pin for DCL. It would be nice though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter