• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pin Codes Jan 2-June 7 -Check your Email

VFG

Disney Bride
They may have released new pin codes because I just got one. It runs Jan 2-June 7. I saved more money off our spring break trip!

We got it too! Called disney and had it applied within 5 minutes! We saved $1000 on our preferred room!

I got one too! Almost started to cry! (Okay, I cried for a minute...)

I got my discount pin via email today. Since I'm still somewhat of a newbie are we allowed to talk about how much the discount is? lol just want to make sure!!

We're looking to go in March 2016. I was surprised to already see some resorts "not available".

I got mine too!! So excited after all these years I finally got a pin code that's good during a time we are ACTUALLY going!! Now to decide where to stay..hmm. 30% off at Poly is looking awful good! Do I break the bank and go for it?

Does anyone know if I can use the pin code on a second room as well? There are 7 of us going and need 2 rooms

Does anyone know if I can use the pin code on a second room as well? There are 7 of us going and need 2 rooms

I believe you can use a PIN code on up to 3 rooms at the same resort. The person who received the PIN code needs to be present at check-in.

I did not receive an email but called anyway to see if I had a pin attached to my email. So happy I called we just save $939.00 for our girls trip!!!! I would suggest to call even if you haven't received an email.
:D :cool1::cool1::cool1::banana:

I received mine too. I am moving from POFQ to Pop and saving $604! We only use our room to sleep and shower. And we've stayed at Pop the last 3 trips so we are familiar with it. So excited!

Yep! Got mine while I was busy booking a Dec surprise trip and immediately got our room secured at GF for our April trip. Great deal!

I ran the numbers and compared without the PIN and there is a 20% discount. We went ahead with a club level and will continue to watch for any discounts and promo codes where we could save more. Last spring we got the same room & level for about $100 cheaper using orbitz and discounts.

Last edited:
It shows "Revisit and Save" as the discount when I went to change it. The last time we were at Disney was January 2014.

Of course I didn't get one. We've been itching to go back and this might have been just what we needed to book. Do anyone have some extra room and is willing to let me tag along on their trip? :laughing:

Here are the details when booking:

Resort Category Savings
Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Disney's BoardWalk Villas 30%
Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows — Studios only
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House 20%
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Beach Club Villas
The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge — Standard/Pool View 30%
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge — Savanna View/Club Level Rooms 20%
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels Save up to 25%

Jan 3 - Feb 29, 2016 Jan 2, Mar 1 - Jun 7, 2016

Most Sun - Thurs nights Most Fri - Sat nights Most nights
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort 25% 15% 25%
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort — Riverside
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort — French Quarter 15% 0% 15%
Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save up to 20%

Jan 3 - Feb 29, 2016 Jan 2, Mar 1 - Jun 7, 2016

Most Sun - Thurs nights Most Fri - Sat nights Most nights
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort 20% 10% 20%
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort — Family Suites Only
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort 10% 0% 10%

Thanks for the list! So I'm assuming those with nothing listed next to the resort are excluded? Very surprising to see POFQ included but other moderates not!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter