Pin codes and AAA

Jays2013

DIS Veteran
We just got a Disney PIN code in the mail for the time we were planning to visit next April! :cool1:

We were planning to book next week through AAA. (Friend recommended an agent who is a true Disney expert.) Do we just take the PIN code with us? Or do we have to book ourselves to get that deal?

Also, I have been running numbers on the WDW reservation site. I don't see a place to plug in the PIN code to find out how much it would save us. Is it something you can only do over the phone? Or am I missing something?

Any help appreciated. It's been a while since I booked a trip.

You need to call WDW reservations to use the PIN. They can explain the discount for the room you want and check availability. I think your AAA travel agent can call WDW on your behalf. Unfortunately you can't plug the PIN in online to check the discount or check availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter