PIN CODE?

AWholeNewW0rld

Earning My Ears
Just wondering what you do to receive a PIN code? Is this from signing up somewhere on the Disney site? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Know one knows the answer to who gets them....for months I would get them....since I haven't gotten any.

Some people get quite a few codes. Those people have said they browsed for trips on Disney's website, ordered the free DVD etc. Others who have done all that report no pins ever. Could be based on where you live, party sizes, ages and other market targets.

I think it's completely random. We've gone 2 years without getting a single one, then gotten 3 in less than a year. One the next year, then none again for a couple of years. We've gotten them when we've already had trips booked, and gotten them when we didn't have trips booked. Just random as heck.

We did nothing. I had tried for years to do all the "tricks" and only ever got codes for Disneyland (which are pretty abysmal tbh - 10-15% off Sunday-Thurs at deluxe prices? No thanks...). Then this year when we had a trip booked for end of September and were doing literally nothing BOOM. Our first (and only so far) PIN code for this summer. So we switched to July. Hope we don't melt!

Edited to add: EVERY SINGLE ONE has been in my husband's name even though I do all the planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter