pin code

With this offer, you can save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels most nights August 26 through November 22 and November 26 through December 23, 2016. Book now through August 31, 2016!

With this offer, you can save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels most nights August 26 through November 22 and November 26 through December 23, 2016. Book now through August 31, 2016!

I'm on hold now to see if I can apply it to an already existing reservation I have for Sept 27-Oct 2. Wish me luck because we were shut out of free dining and the other discounts

I got it too...and we are going 10/25 - 11/1 so I checked availability and there was 1 room available - Pop $110/night instead of $130 per night :guilty: Not much help!

I got it too...and we are going 10/25 - 11/1 so I checked availability and there was 1 room available - Pop $110/night instead of $130 per night :guilty: Not much help!
Use cheaptickets.com and then 19% off code SOSUNNY .. saved me couple hundred over Disney room offer... For value resorts the discount is only 15/20 %. The cheaptickets starting price is lower than Disney then code on top of that.

I received it too.

But the funny thing is the 30% off price for my current room (YC) is the same final price as the 25% price I got on Monday. It seems they just increased the rack rate in the listing. I am planning on re-booking through Cheaptickets to get an additional 19-20% of the current rate (that's one night free for me) but only after I get full approval for my vacation time at work.

Note: Cheaptickets is also listing available rooms (for my dates) a their sale rates, that Disney says are sold out if people only looking for RO deal.

I got the came "Unique Offer Code" in my email...and I dialed in literally the MINUTE the email popped up. Waited on hold for 55 minutes and was told there was no availability for my dates. Is this really the same magical pin code that everyone is always hoping for? This just seemed like a generic offer that was dressed up with a "unique offer code" stamp on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter