Pin Code - What are the Chances....?

storzo

DIS Veteran
My family has plans to do Disney in the summer this year. Probably August, maybe June but that is doubtful.

I got a PIN code for use around the holidays then I got one yesterday for use in spring.

What are the chances that I might get another for the summer? And if I go ahead and book then get a code can I apply it the existing reservation.

Thanks.

I don't know about the chances...I've only gotten one pin code EVER, fall 2007, and couldn't use it.

If you make a reservation now and a PIN comes out, you will have to cancel and make a new reservation to get your discount. It will be subject to availability (limited # of discounts per resort/room category), so you may have to consider switching hotel/view.

ETA: My guess would be that if you make a reservation, you'd be less likely to get a PIN (why would they offer you a special discount if you show you're willing to pay rack rate)? Having said that, you could still use public discounts that would almost certainly be offered for August. 4/3 Still available for June, BTW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter