Pin Code Question

JRoglitz

DIS Veteran
We received a pin code in my husbands name. Can I, as his wife, use it if he can't go?

My wife booked our vacation with a PIN Code that came in my name, but all the reservations and everything were under her name. They told her when she booked on the phone to bring the mailer to the resort to show it, then when we did, they never asked to see it.

I would probably just call them and say you have a PIN Code, then give it to them, and just go from there.

You "should" be able to book it being that its the same household. I say "should" because it may take some prodding if you have a difficult CM. We get pins all the time but for whatever reason they always come to my email but are assigned to my DS15. We used one for our upcoming January trip without the kiddos and the CM booking gave me a hard time because DS wasnt listed on the ressie. I pushed the point that DS is a minor and cant legally book any trip in his name but it took her getting mgr approval to complete the transaction.

If all else fails you can always just add DH to the reservation without him actually going ;)

We took grandma once, years ago, and ever since the PIN codes come in her name and we've never had an issue using them w/o her going along for the trip.

Our feb trip is in my moms name. I called yesterday and I had 2 pins in my name. I called with my mom with me bc I wasnt sure myself if we would then have to change the res to me. The cm I spoke with who was amazingly helpful said that as long as my name is associated with the res I could use the pin on up to 3 or 5 rooms (I can't remember I was excited to get fd!) But anyhow we received the discount and the res stayed in my moms name :-) yay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter