Pin Code Offer for 4/11/10-6/3/10

We received the 5/2 pin $556 per adult at a value and was able to upgrade to Wilderness Lodge. We have 7 nights/7 day tickets, 2 adults 1 child with regular dining plan for $3,088.28. :) So yes, you are able to upgrade to a mod or deluxe if there is availability.

I just checked my spam folder and I got the 30% off at a value, 35% at a moderate and 40% at a deluxe.

So far these are the pins offered for this time period:

1. 5 night/ 6 day package $743 pp/ double occupancy for a Moderate Resort, PLUS a $500 Disney gift card.

2. 30% off at a value, 35% at a moderate and 40% at a deluxe.

3. purchase 5 night/6 day package that includes accomodations and theme park tickets at a Disney Value Resort and get 2 more nights with tickets free. $556 per adult double occupancy.

4. 5 days/6 nights with park hopper passes at a value resort for $491 per adult double occupancy

5. 5 nights, 6 days in Value Resort, 6 day tickets, and quick service dining plan - $721/adult. Kids are free (per one paying adult I believe).

Now which one of these is the best deal??

My kids free one also has "big kids pay little kid prices" on one side. I called and priced it for 7 nights, with qs dine, for three of us (two adults, one 10 year old) and it was $567.45 less than regular prices.

We haven't made up our minds. We were doing in October next year, but then again we may go ahead and move to Florida next year, in which case it'll be in my backyard.

Ugh, decisions!

I just got my first pin offer!!!!

Mine was for Kids, stay, play and dine free.
It says "Purchase this 5 night/6 day vacation package which includes accommodations, theme park tickets and the disney quick serice dining plan, and a child 3-9 can stay, get 6-day theme park tickets and the disney quick service dining plan free. for $721 per adult at select disney value resorts."

I just tried calling any them and they are closed for the night.

Does anyone know if this might work at any moderate or deluxe resorts (for a increased price of course)? At the bottom it says in small print "when you call, ask about great rates for other resorts and lengths of stay.

Also it says a maximum of four guests per room. I have 3 young children (one will be 2 at the time we might go), would she have to count towards the maximum of 4 guests per room or would I be o.k.?

I just checked my spam folder and I got the 30% off at a value, 35% at a moderate and 40% at a deluxe.

So far these are the pins offered for this time period:

1. 5 night/ 6 day package $743 pp/ double occupancy for a Moderate Resort, PLUS a $500 Disney gift card.

2. 30% off at a value, 35% at a moderate and 40% at a deluxe.

3. purchase 5 night/6 day package that includes accomodations and theme park tickets at a Disney Value Resort and get 2 more nights with tickets free. $556 per adult double occupancy.

4. 5 days/6 nights with park hopper passes at a value resort for $491 per adult double occupancy

5. 5 nights, 6 days in Value Resort, 6 day tickets, and quick service dining plan - $721/adult. Kids are free (per one paying adult I believe).

Now which one of these is the best deal??
^^^ I believe your #5 is the best deal. Wish I had received that one instead of #3 (which is the one I got). Still we are thrilled we got a PIN code for the very first time ever! We are finally on a PIN code list. That's just amazing to us! :cool1:

I received the code with the $500 gift card at a Mod... however we can't use it either, we start our vacation on June 4th... :sad2: day too late... DD last day of school is the 3rd.... Hoping that there is another deal I am so sad I am missing this one...

I got #2 on the list but all my saved itineraries are for Dec. 2010. There's no way I can go back until then. Well, there is a way, but I just really want to see the Christmas decorations.:lovestruc

I got the first one of the list but was hoping they would extend the 4/3/ deal. My DH & I are going for our 25th anniversary & want to stay at Beach Club. The pin I got was for moderate but someone mentioned you could upgrade. We also want 7 nights. I am still hoping for 4/3 deal. That would save us so much more at the BC!! I am thrilled to get a pin though. And I think I will wait it out this month & see if they extend the 4/3 deal & if not will go with the pin. We are checking in on 4/30/10:)

so of course I get a pin code offer now that I've resolved to hold off for a couple years on going back to Disney due to needing to save some money and also wanting to go other places.

*bangs head into wall*

Anyhow my code is different than the first couple I saw posted on here. Seriously? someone's got a code for a $500 gift card? And someone else's included free dining? maybe its early but wow. My code seems pretty good, $491 pp based on two ppl, at a value for the five night/six day stay including park tix at a value. Which is all I'd probably pay for anyway so Disney knows me there. Same dates. Have to book by October something. Isn't this extremely early for codes for those dates? I remember this time last year I was anxiously awaiting codes for the jan/feb period and those only went up to march.

Also, I went to Disney two times this year, I'm married and divorced now and still using my married name while there..... but Disney sends me codes for my maiden name which I haven't gone by there in oh, a long time? LOL!

At least they're sending the codes to ME finally, and not to my Dad who got codes for the longest time even though he's never actually stayed at Disney.

Anyway here's hoping someone who can actually USE this code will get one!!

I got a pin too..mine has 2 different offers listed:
Something for the kids...
and the kids at heart.
Just choose the deal that's best
for you!

1.Kids 3-9 stay, play
and dine, FREE

Purchase this 5-Night/6-Day vacation package, which includes accommodations, Theme Park tickets and the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, and a child 3–9 can stay, get 6-day Theme Park tickets and the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, FREE!
$ 721 *

per adult based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. For stays most nights
4/11/10–6/3/10.
Child must stay in room with adult. Maximum of four Guests per room.

2.Big Kids get little kid prices
Guests 10 and older (yes adults, too) get a great deal on a 5-Night/6-Day vacation package, which includes accommodations, 6-day Theme Park tickets and the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan.

$ 576 *

per adult based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. For stays most nights
4/11/10–6/3/10.
That’s a savings of
$145 per adult
Rate based on non-discounted price of a child's ticket and dining package, plus accommodations. Savings based on non-discounted per adult price for the same package.

Are these good deals or not?

I got 4 separate email PIN codes. 3 emails for the $500 gift card and $743 for 5nights/6days at a mod and the 4th for the 30/35/30/45% off code. Off to plan a trip!

I got the Buy 5/Get 2 Free at a Value code. It says to call for other resorts and lengths of stay so my travel agent is checking on it for us since we want to stay 10 nights at Wilderness Lodge. Send some pixie dust for us because we really want to be there for our anniversary next May!

We got one as well, but the message is all messed up and I can't read the PIN code on it. I hope when they call I will beable to pull it up.

Do we have to call to get a quote on this or is there somewhere on the website we can price it out with the code?

Now if only we would get the kids sail free on 7 nights code!

Do we have to call to get a quote on this or is there somewhere on the website we can price it out with the code?

Now if only we would get the kids sail free on 7 nights code!

I believe you have to call for code quotes. There isn't anyplace to check these online that I know of.

I received a code too and we are trying to decide to see if we can go. I looked at airfares and they are quite good the week want to go, only $945 round trip!!!!!!!!

The code I received is Kids 3-9 stay Free or Big Kids Get Little Kids Prices.

Wahoo!

I got the $500 giftcard one but my question is we would need 2 rooms so would we get the $500 gf per room?

Hi,

So what happens if you get a unreadable pin code e-mail from Disney Destination. When I clicked on the e-mail it said that due to a e-mail sending error not everything can be read, please advise if you still want to open the e-mail. Of corse I can’t see the pin code information or part of what the deal is.

If I contact Disney reservations, will they beable to check and see what the PIN code I got was or are we just out of luck.

I got 4 separate email PIN codes. 3 emails for the $500 gift card and $743 for 5nights/6days at a mod and the 4th for the 30/35/30/45% off code. Off to plan a trip!

Did they all come at the same time and all to the same email address?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter