• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pin Code Free Dining LOTS More Dates

beachbunny

DIS Veteran
Just received a pin code e-mail for free dining. Dates are 9/28 - 10/1, 11/9 - 11/22, and 12/14-12/20. Sadly, I'm already booked for early December with a bounceback offer. I would rather have done the free dining.

I got the same e-mail today. We are not going until April, though. Does this mean that rooms are still available in Nov. and Dec.? I thought that time of year booked fast.

Is anyone allowed to use those codes, or is it like a postcard, just for that person!!

I got the code too but cant use it. I am so bummed. Currently we have 3 extra foster kids and arent allowed to take them out of school for a trip, otherwise we would be seeing Mickey this December.... WAAAHHH!!! I dont know if its attached to a name or not but chances are it is. If someone finds out otherwise, I would be more than happy to share the code I got so someone else could enjoy free dining.

Pincodes are only for the person they were sent to. If you call to use it and its not yours youll be told "goodbye"

Pincodes are only for the person they were sent to. If you call to use it and its not yours youll be told "goodbye"

Thats too bad!! My friend got the flyer in her email, but can't use it. I would love to go then!!! Maybe next year....

I just got one this morning, too-and it sucks because our trip is for 12/11-12/17!! Do you think it is worth trying to change? I don't know, especially since we will have to change flights as well. Ugh, probably not.

I got the same e-mail this morning for Free Dining which is hilarious because I've *never* gotten a pin before. Can't use it as we're booked for Christmas week. Oh well. :-)

I got the same e-mail today. We are not going until April, though. Does this mean that rooms are still available in Nov. and Dec.? I thought that time of year booked fast.

The dates posted are slow times. Before Thanksgiving and after POP Warner in first week in Dec.

Just received a pin code e-mail for free dining. Dates are 9/28 - 10/1, 11/9 - 11/22, and 12/14-12/20. Sadly, I'm already booked for early December with a bounceback offer. I would rather have done the free dining.

If the dates your BB are the same as this offer, you can call and apply the pin to your res and you'll get the free dining instead.

I just got one this morning, too-and it sucks because our trip is for 12/11-12/17!! Do you think it is worth trying to change? I don't know, especially since we will have to change flights as well. Ugh, probably not.

I would call and try to use it anyway. I called about the GP code for our trip even though it was not the exact dates posted. We still saved $600 on our total!!!:woohoo:

If there are, I will be pretty upset. I've been trying to use a discount code for my package since the general public discount codes came out and every day I call and am told "no availability" for my week. I'm going the 2nd week of December.

Now I'm hearing about these free dining codes for December and am wondering why disney would send these out if all rooms were booked. It doesn't make sense to me. :confused3

To top it off, I did not recieve any email for this new offer.

I got this code too...so did DH, we've never received codes before. We did book for Dec 14th to 20th and paid the deposit but not sure if we'll really go. I'd love to though because my birthday is the 21st and I never really celebrate my b-day because it's so close to Christmas.

If there are, I will be pretty upset. I've been trying to use a discount code for my package since the general public discount codes came out and every day I call and am told "no availability" for my week. I'm going the 2nd week of December.

Now I'm hearing about these free dining codes for December and am wondering why disney would send these out if all rooms were booked. It doesn't make sense to me. :confused3

To top it off, I did not recieve any email for this new offer.

They only allow for so many rooms under each code/discount, so the rooms allotted for the general public codes are probably totally booked. Have you tried calling and asking if there are any discounts/codes attached to your name? I called and booked our Dec. 2009 trip this past Sunday, and asked about codes, and I had 2 under my name, and my husband had one under his for this Dec. (too bad we can't use them :mad: ) It's worth a shot if you haven't tried. :)

Just wanted to add that I gave the code to my sister in law and they wouldnt allow her to use it, even though she has the same last name. I am still trying to figure out if I can book for her, if she can use it as it is attached to my name. Does anyone know if I book the trip for her and my neice (her dh is in iraq) can they use it? They could really use a little disney magic as this is their first Christmas without dh.

They only allow for so many rooms under each code/discount, so the rooms allotted for the general public codes are probably totally booked. Have you tried calling and asking if there are any discounts/codes attached to your name? I called and booked our Dec. 2009 trip this past Sunday, and asked about codes, and I had 2 under my name, and my husband had one under his for this Dec. (too bad we can't use them :mad: ) It's worth a shot if you haven't tried. :)

I already tried calling once and the CM told me there is no free dp offered this December. He insisted I was wrong until I gave him some info that people are getting emails and pin codes, and he finally admitted I was right, but he said this was only for Sept. and Oct. and not December. I will try again though. He didn't even take my info and look me up so he basically didn't even try to help.

I got the email this morning too, bummer that we are going to be there October 15-21! Barely missing. I would have loved to have done a Christmas trip if I would have known this. Oh well!

BTW, I always get emails, postcards, etc. The only thing I can think of is that I request the DVD each year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter